Chapter 2 Harrys POV

Harry's POV

23 years living in the goddamn country and I swear you never actually get used to how cold it is.

I was suppose to be at work 45 minutes ago but again lucky me my alarm didn't go off and then I had hardly any petrol so that stalled me for quite a while, so I'm just bracing myself for the absolute spray Nathan (my boss ) is going to give me.

Once he actually made me write down values that make a good employee and intern, and I thought that kind of thing finished when I was done high school, clearly not.

My brown boots are basically making me slide on the hard slippery ice that has formed on most of the ground from this harsh London weather, I'm thinking about what uni will be like tomorrow; I'm starting my first day at London University tomorrow and to be honest I'm quite excited about it, I've wanted to be an architect since I was a young boy so going to university is bringing me that one step closer to hopefully achieving my goal, all these thoughts are running through my head when I hear my phone buzz in my pocket.

Taking it out I see that I have a text from my best mate Ashton

Azza- Nathan is going off his nut, be warned, the Crystal Industries job didn't go through so he is in a shit as mood so just be warned you will probably be verbally attacked hahahah good luck (:

I read this text and I actually laugh because to be brutally honest watching Nathan when he is pissed is actually quite hilarious he's only about 5 ft.3 or 5ft.4 so as you can imagine him going off his nut yelling at us all is actually quite amusing.

To Azza- hahaha looking forward to the show, thanks for the heads up mate.

I text back.

I click on my emails and start scrolling through them when I feel something hard against my shoulder, I look up from my phone to see a girl with long blonde hair contained by a red beannie, she has her back to me so I can't see her face but she is on the ground with papers and what seem to be sketches strewn all around her.

It takes me a couple of seconds to actually register that me being a dumbass, not watching where I was going, completely absorbed by my phone must have knocked her over, smooth haz, so smooth.

"Shit I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going" I apologise to the girl holding my hand out to her, gesturing to help her up.

She turns her head and I finally see her face, and I'm met with big pale crystal blue eyes, clear tan skin, red lips and a big straight white smile along with very long blonde hair and I must say, this girl really is gorgeous, very gorgeous.

She takes my hand and I help her up back onto her feet.

I then bend down and pick up all the papers and sketches that she dropped when I knocked her over, I put them back into the brown leather folder and hand it to her.

She takes the folder from me and smiles before speaking.

"It's,it's fine really, it was just an accident, uh th..Thankyou for helping me up and stuff" she says with a smile again exposing her gleaming white teeth.

She has a really nice voice, is really husky, quite hot and very sexy to be honest, Jesus Harry you don't even know this girl.

It's fine, I mean it's my fault you tripped right" I say with a smile while chuckling.

"Well anyway Thankyou but I have to get back to work before my boss throws a hissy fit" she says with a small laugh.

I laugh again "hahah I know what you mean" I say, knowing well what she is talking about, wow u wouldn't be surprised his Nathan makes me wright out good employee values again.

"Well see ya" I say to her, even though I really don't want to go, I'd much rather talk to her.

I continue walking back to working, I've only taken a few steps down the street when I realise I never caught the girls name.

Sorry I never caught your name ?" I call out, gently grabbing her cardigan covered shoulder.

she turns around to face me again."Charli, my name is Charli" she answers with a smile.

"Well Im Harry, anyway it was nice meeting you Charli, maybe we will run into each other again" I question with a slight smirk. Wow Haz you can't help yourself can you, even when you know what happened In the past.

"Maybe we will, see ya Harry" she calls out to me before containing walking the way she was.

Did she just wink at me before she left, I could have sworn she did, ah maybe I'm just being stupid, I'll probably never see her again, although I really hope I do.