Bad Pranks and Distant Memories

"But there has always been one prank I have not been satisfied with" Joe Sugg told the camera "Every time I watch it back it REALLY annoys me, and uh it's this one" he said while pointing upwards. He'll edit the clip from the video later on, once he gets all the footage he needs.
Joe layed down on his bed recalling the events of that day. How long had it been? Two years, he thinks, since he had decided to play the "Ultimate Roommate Revenge Prank" on Caspar and it had been  one of the worst and best pranks he had ever done.

He is aware that he had just recorded himself saying that he will never be satisfied with it since Caspar had managed to jump over all those cups since he hadn't gotten enough, but there is something that happened that day that none of their viewers knows about.

After Caspar successfully made his leap of faith he somehow managed to trip over his own feet and knock himself down on the floor, but not without bringing Joe down with him.

[flash back]

The only thing he could feel was a sharp pain at the back of his head as he laid down on the floor of their hallway. Joe groaned in pain and was about to get up when he realized he couldn't. That was also when he became aware of the body lying on top of him.

"Caspar" he hissed "Caspar get up" he tried to move but ended by jerking his hips up in order to get the other boy to move but soon regretted it once they collided with Caspar's making him let out a shaky moan. Joe laid silent after that. His heart was beating like crazy and his jeans had become uncomfortably tight, he was just hoping Caspar wouldn't notice.

Why did they always have to end in awkward situations like these.

Caspar then looked down at him. His hair was still messy from just waking up which made him look adorable and his blue eyes were squinting at the sudden brightness of the room. Joe couldn't stop staring at his roommate but he wasn't actually aware of what he had been doing until Caspar asked

"Do I have something on my face again? Joe did you put makeup on me?!"

"What?" Joe asked still a bit dazed "No, no, no, no. It's just you look adorable for someone who just came out of bed"
He immediately felt his cheeks start to go red when Caspar laughed.

Then instead of standing, helping his crushed roommate also up, parting their separate ways to go get ready and forgetting this ever happened, they stood there lying on the floor staring st each other.

There was a time Joe actually thought Caspar had started leaning in, he himself had his eyes closed. As Caspar hovered just a few inches above him Joe could feel his warmth breath, Caspar continued leaning down and-

A phone started ringing.

They sprung apart like two teenagers who had been caught doing something the should't have *cough* *cough*

Embarrassed and with his face flushed Joe went to pick up his phone.

"Hey Joe!" He heard his sister say

"Oh, hey Zoë"

"Joe are you with a cold? You're voice is a bit ragged"

"Oh no, it's just um" he said while looking for a excuse "I've been doing some workout exercises and right now I'm sweating a lot and I'm like out of breath and stuff" he said really hoping she would buy his excuse

"Well keep up the hard work!" Zoe said cheerily "I'll let you go on with your exercise and call you back later then. Bye!"

He sighed out in relieve and turned to catch Caspar...checking him out? He quickly averted his gaze once he saw Joe's eyes on him. No. He must still be a little dazed from the fall.