When...

...

(This is Akashi, One of my depressed OCs

(This is Akashi, One of my depressed OCs... They had a terrible past and become so depressed at such an early age, they were abused harshly as a pup and bullied as they were bisexual and agender. No one approved. Later on after they were about to turn 16 you would expect their parents to throw a sweet sixteen party, but no, they died that day. That day they wanted to kill themselves, but their best friend stopped them from doing so. Akashi lived with their grandparents from then on, but after a week of happiness and therapy, they too died. 4 years later, during a bloody war between both packs allied against the lawless wolves, that friend died as well. Though Akashi didn't know until a few weeks after the war, but was worried as to where her closest friend was, as no one told them. But Akashi had other close friends that were with her during the war... They died. Akashi's Camp General prevented them from killing themselves each time during said war when someone died. Akashi gave up after a week, living in solitude for what they had assumed was the rest of their life. But, for the first time in their life, something went right. Too good to be true, they met someone kind and gentle, someone who had to go through gender troubles as well (Without As Much Bloodshed). The two grew close and fell in love, but Akashi thought that their lover would die just like the rest and became suicidal again in an attempt to protect their lover. Almost succeeding in killing them self, they were stopped by their lover and they told Akashi that they would never leave them and that the two would stay together forevermore...

THE END!

Lol I Want To Die, Save Meh Pls... ;-;