Chapter Twenty Nine

3 weeks later

"Mhm Shawn go deeper" Bey moaned.

It is 11 at night and I am making love to my girl. We have been going nonstop for the past hour in the half, even though I am kind of tired I'm still going to satisfy my baby.

I had Bey laying on her side as I was giving her long gentle strokes. Since she has gotten bigger in her pregnancy I don't like to be all rough when it comes to sex because I don't want to harm my princess.

"You love it baby?" I ask seductively. I grip her hair to pull her back to me so I could attack her neck. The way I was biting and sucking it I'm pretty sure I left my mark.

"Yesss baby" she screamed. Thankfully we are at my house for the night cuz Nicki would have been banging on the wall to tell us to keep it down.

"I'm about to cum Shawn" Bey whimper. I felt her turn around so that she could kiss me and dig her nails in my skin as she was reaching pure ecstasy.

We both was almost there until my phone started ringing. I was about to reach for it but Bey begged me not to.

"Please don't answer it baby I'm almost there" she pleaded. I wanted to finish her off but Rosario was calling me. I had to answer.

Reaching over for my phone I answer the call, making sure I didn't sound out of breathe.

As soon as I answered the phone I heard SJ crying "What's the matter Ros?"

"I need you to come over here, SJ won't stop crying" from her tone I could tell she was frustrated.

Sighing I pulled out of Bey and told her I was on my way. Getting up I look around for my clothes that I had on.

"Where you are you going?' Bey ask annoyed. She sat up on the bed and covered herself with the bed sheet.

Putting on my pants I shook my head not ready to have this argument with her.

"SJ won't stop crying so I'm going over to help calm him down."

I didn't look at Bey but I knew for a fact she rolled her eyes.

"It's crazy how she can never get her own child to stop crying. Always need you to save the day."

I sat down on the bed to put my shoes on "Beyoncé I'm his father of course she will call me if she can't do it herself. She's a first time mother so cut her some slack."

"You are so damn blind to what she is doing that it doesn't make any sense"

"And what am I blind to? All the girl is doing is calling me up asking for my help and you want to make it more than what it really is. I told you that jealously shit needs to stop."

Grabbing my keys and phone off the night stand I look over at Bey who looked pissed off. We have been having the same argument for the past weeks and I'm getting sick of it. My son is a priority but she be acting like she don't understand that.

I walked over to her side and touch her chin so she could look at me.

"Can you please stop tripping Bey?"

Bey removed my hand from her face "I'll stop "tripping" when you finally realize what she is doing." With that she laid down on the bed.

All I could do was blow my breath and walked out the door.

"What's wrong little man" I ask my son when I picked him up out his crib. He was crying hard as hell like somebody snatch all the milk from or something.