It was a real mess

You know what's also good in public schools back then? When you ranked first in a lower section, you got the chance to be in section one.

That's when everything changed.

....

A guy got transferred to our section, back during grade 5 days. I was not very close to him and I didn't like him very much because of the people around hin. I thought he was a bad boy, of course, I did not admit that I was the same back then haha. Naughty boy.

I was the judgemental type, yeah. And, oh, yes, I was good at drawing back then. Anime, mostly. I discovered this talent when I was in grade 4, that was after I watched Naruto. I didn't like anime back then, but I liked the way how they were drawn so, yeah.

I hardly notice him back then during grade 5 days. One time, he wanted to see my drawing which was apparently roaming on its own, LOL. I had the intention of showing it, but I guess it didn't reach him and we weren't that attached, because, you know, he thought I was snobby (I wouldn't deny it though, it's what I usually get as a first impression and people say I have a snobbish look haha.)

So yeah... I couldn't remember much of our conversation back in grade 5. So let's skip that.

....

Now, when I was grade six, he became pretty close to my best friend, Eli, oh and his name is Chris by the way.

That made me envious of course, especially, because I didn't like the people who were sitting beside me. They were nice people but... I was always out of place. That darkened my aura. Some people said I was scary back then, I did feel that I was, too. They said I had an eye that could kill whenever I look at them.

That was because I felt alone. And, my oh my, it worsened when they were now a circle of friends, excluding me. All my best friends, Eli and Ron, they were now taking more interest to him than me.

....

I didn't like it. I tried my best to understand but I didn't like it.

....

I had to make a move to cope up with them. So...

I lied.

....

I did not know the stuff they were talking about so I pretended that I knew.

I lied about many things to get close to them again, then I became close to Chris.

But then...

I was a LIAR.

Didn't know it could be a real mess.

A/n: I'm so sorry guys of all the unwanted things in here ಥ_ಥ. But well, this is based from a true story, so yeah. It's like a diaryisn't it? It was requested to appear like that haha.

Please do not imitate unappropriate actions.

To the one who inspired me, please don't let your friends kill me. XD