Chapter 1

This is one of my favorite ereri stories EVER, so I thought I'd share it with you guys.

WARNING: Yaoi and mpreg. Eren x Levi is the ship. If you don't like any of those things, then don't read.

>>Story originally belongs to AriaofYlisse & GhostiesandGhoulies on AO3.

It was the sound of retching that woke Levi. It was a harsh contrast to the quiet of the night. He rose from the bed, instantly noting the absence of his lover. The sound of sickness continued as he entered the restroom that was connected to his room. “Eren?”

The brunette was hunched over the toilet, clinging to the rim desperately. He heaved a few breaths and pulled away just so.

"S-sorry," Eren stuttered, swallowing hard, "I don't feel so g-good."

Levi narrowed his silver eyes and approached Eren slowly, eyeing the heaving boy with mild distaste. "Disgusting..." he muttered as his love heaved again into the toilet.

Eren gagged and looked around to glare momentarily at Levi before he was overcome once again by sickness, and turned away. Levi stepped further into the room and reached a hand out to ruffle the man's messy bedhead. Eren smiled sadly before retching so harshly he began to cough.

Levi pulled his hand away like it was on fire, sneering down at the sick shifter, "You're not fucking contagious, are you brat?" He walked to the sink and began to rinse his hands like the clean freak he was.

Eren swallowed hard. He gritted his teeth, shaking uncontrollably as he tried to turn his head to his superior once more.

"Nooohh...I just woke up to use the bathroom...and got s-sick!" he punctuated his sentence with another powerful cough, heaving dryly.

"Mhph," Levi reached down and gently stroked Eren's back. "Then I'll stay up with you for a while."

Eren spit into the bowl, flushing the pot of sickness to rid the room of the awful, acidic smell. "Pfanks," he choked, smoothing a hand through his sweat filled locks. He gulped. The heaving was hard to control, so he did the only thing that seemed to help and closed his glossy green orbs, breathing haggardly through the lump in his throat.

As he kept watching his younger lover, Levi decided a trip to Hanji was in order. “Come on brat,” he snapped as it appeared the other had finished being sick, “we’re going to get shitty glasses to figure out what’s wrong.”

“She probably won’t even be up this early Levi,” Eren whined miserably, “let me just go to bed, I think I’m done being sick.”

The raven crossed his arms with a challenging air about him, “...And? You still look like shit and almost like you’re going to pass out. We’re going to Hanji, now.”

He released a weary sigh as his superior turned to leave, “W-Wait, Levi…”

“What now, brat?”

Eren flushed a bit, “..Help me up?”

Those sharp silver eyes rolled dramatically as Levi heaved him to his feet, fighting the urge to wash his hands again after he had.

"I swear I will fucking kill you if I get sick three days from now."

Levi turned and helped his weak partner to the door. He kept a strong arm underneath the other's, in case his body decided that the short walk was too much and an emergency "nap" was in order. Hopefully he wasn't that sick, although Levi had to admit he looked a tad too pale and flushed for his tastes. The man frowned as they approached the scientist's room.