Charter 5

Alina pov
Mom and dad has been getting us ready for school senses it starts soon I'm going to be a 5th grade soon. Ugh I hate being the youngest in the family.Jacob is the oldest and dad goes hard on him sometimes sometimes I hear yelling.mom how ever is nice and calms us down sometimes too.luna is always in her room. our parents have powers our dad having the ultima powers and our mom has Irene's powers.its hard sometimes. summer,winter and Luna all has mom powers. But me and Jacob both have dads powers it's hard to control I'm always watch by everyone just in case .
Luna pov
Mom and dad has been acting strange lately I don't know why they act like something is terrible wrong or something. Anyway school starts soon oh my god I hate school. I hate the fact that me and summer and winter are switching schools.I heard that the school we be going to is magic school. my mom said everyone there is magical.oh this my be bad if everyone there is magical then that means the whole place is magical oh my Irene this could be bad.....
Summer pov
School is coming back mom and dad keep saying that the school I going is magical.they said nothing is normal there.their friend Lucinda is going to be picking us up every after and dropping us off everyday after school. I just hope the school year goes well.I heard there is hidden things about the school and and different types of people.anyway I'm been practicing my powers so far I can control them but there are some slips ups sometimes the good thing is that it's not out in the outside world.luna has been practicing her powers too.but sometimes I came into her room and see her doing things that are parents strictly said not to do!! I try to tell her but she doesn't listen she keeps making these potions their not just any potion their... their... their... forever potions!?!!!!!our parents are said to never make them their dangerous!!!!! I just hope Luna is ok I'm really started to worry about her. THAT'S IT'S I HAD IT I'M GOING TO TELL OUR PARENTS WHAT'S BEEN GOING ON!!!! It's time for Luna to stop doing this!!!
Winter pov
What's going on with summer and Luna they been fighting a lot lately.next thing you know I see mom and dad yelling and screaming.at Luna then dad grounded Luna and sends her to her room.then mom calming dad down and then they hug.I walked in I see dad crying and mom crying as well I ask what's wrong they said Luna is grounded for 3 months.
Then they ask for some alone time. I said ok and walk off. I went to Jacob's room and he was playing video games. I told him about what happened and then he froze. I ask him what's wrong then he went back playing video games.
Jacob pov
I was playing some video games and then winter came in she told about Luna being grounded for 3 months. I ask why she said for making forever potions. I froze I went back to playing video games and ignored her until she leave. What did Luna do.i think about this for a while and then I went bad to playing video games for the rest of the day.
Aphmau pov
I can't believe it our little girl making forever potions she has no idea what she got herself into. When summer told what Luna has been doing this whole time I was heartbroken.so was Aaron he was mad and sad at the same time.
Aaron pov
I can't believe our little luna has been making forever potions this whole time she is only 14. I yelled her name she came down. I frown when I look at Luna.summer went outside I started yelling at her for making the forever potions Aphmau join in. After when were done.I grounded Luna for 3 months and then sent her upstairs to her room then I broke down. Aph was there for me after a while I went upstairs to Luna's room to see her sleeping.I called Lucinda to come over here she did she help me and aph take out all of the of the stuff that has to do with the forever potions and everything then Lucinda took it back to her place. I just hope Luna realize what she was doing was wrong.

Hey guys I made this charter long to make up all of the short ones I made this everyone pov in the charter. Charter 6 will come soon unknown girl out😊