The Truth 10

When I wake up I see Laura laying in a chair next to my bed. She suddenly moves until she gets comfortable. I see her hair covering her eyes. She wakes up to me dropping my book. I pick it up slowly to try and not wake her..

"Hey. I see you have been reading the book I gave you. Oh and I saw you trying to be careful when you were picking it up. Don't worry I wasn't really asleep." she says.

"Yeah, I have been and it's a really great book so far. Ok good."

"I knew you would love it. I know the kind of books you like." She says smiling and laughing.

"I'm glad you know what I like. This is why we're even friends."

She blinks. "I decided to come and check on you."

"It's a great thing that you did. I was bored out of my mind."

Laura starts to read to me like a mother reading to her little girl.

A couple hours later we start to catch up on each others lives. We have been friends since we were both very young. It is so great to have a friend by your side all the time. It makes me feel safe and confident. We would hang out all the time before this all happened. I'm still not sure what is really going on. There is this one quote that always keeps me going. "Life's not the steps you take, but the moments that take you breath away." I just love this one. There are many things what are different from me and other people.

A/N

I know this is really short but I have been really busy with things in my life. So I will upload the next chapter and make sure it's longer.