LBS- Last Boyfriend Syndrome

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means without any prior notice recieved by the author or without its consent. Any doings are subjected to Philippine Copyright Law resulting to plagiarism and such.

The characters and events are purely fictional/fictitious. Any similarity to living or dead is coincidential and not intended by the author. Thus confirming that this whole story is a product of imagination, personal experience and nothing else. Any same content with other stories as I repeat with clear conscience, is/are  ACCIDENTAL and I do not have any slight idea of stealing.

Also, I do not claim any assesment regarding any multimedias used within this story content. All rights belong to their owner.

May I repeat that this story has no bad intentions of pointing wrong and right deeds. This is only a product of my turbelous mind and such. Bad words/Unruly Ideas does not have any intention personally. I have no idea of causing unpleasant thoughts and emotions but then I hereby respect you for you own point of view.

Hoping for your considerations and  acceptance of this.

God Bless and To God be The Glory

-pinkypick23

Copyrights Reserved © 2012 by Pinkypick23's

| Fanfiction.net | Wattpad.com | Deviant.com | Fictionpress |