Giancarlo Stanton for Chelsieeeee999

After begging and begging from Giancarlo to go to the club tonight, I finally said yes. I didn't really want to go because I'm not one for clubs. And, girls will be all over G because, well just look at him! He's perfect!

Anyways, I'm getting ready now in a tight fitting red dress while G waits downstairs.

"Chelsie, ready to go?!?!" G yelled to me.  I responded with, "Yeah, just let me get my purse!" I yelled back.

~Time Skip~

We were at the club and now it was time to go in! Oh boy! G grabbed my hand and we made our way inside. There's a lot of girls here! Like I said earlier, oh boy!

I went straight to the bar to get a drink while G went to go find his teammates who are also here. 

I got my drink and went to go find G.  It took me a couple of minutes to find him, but when I found him, I saw something I didn't want to see. He was dancing with two girls in skimpy dresses that show off way too much! They were all over him and he wasn't stoppi- DID SHE JUST KISS HIM ON THE CHEEK?!?! AND DID HE DO IT BACK?!?! Ok, that's all I've got to see! I'm out!

~Giancarlo's POV~

While I was going to find my teammates, these two girls stopped me and they wouldn't let me leave! I hope Chelsie doesn't find me like this. I tried to leave but they kept following me.

It was taking Chels a while to get her drink maybe I should go find her.  I finally got the girls to go away and I went to go look for her. She isn't anywhere here!  Uh oh! I hope she didn't see those girls all over me! She probably went home when she saw that if she did, because let's just say, this isn't the first time something like this has happened.

~Chelsie's POV~

I called my friend and she took me home. Once I got home, I just cried and cried.  I'm done with all of this happening to me every time we go anywhere!

I heard the key lock jiggle which only means G is home. I tried to fix myself up from looking like I cried, but my makeup is all out of whack. The door opened and in walked G looking guilty. As he should be.

"Look Chelsie, whatever you saw is not what you think- WHY WEREN'T YOU STOPPING THEM?!?!" I cut him off screaming out of anger. "I tried, BUT THEY WOULDN'T GET OFF OF ME! I WAS TRYING TO PUSH THEM OFF BUT RHEY WOULD NOT LEAVE MY SIDE!" Well this fight escalated quick. "Ughh I can't believe you right now G why would you not just sternly tell them to leave!" I tried to say it calmly but it came out kinda harsh and loud. I just left it at that and went up to our room and slammed the door shut locking it.

~The Next Morning~

I woke up in the same clothes from last night and I felt very icky. Then, I realized what went down last night! I started to get mad again but realized I shouldn't be mad because I didn't totally hear him out, and I should've.

I put some comfy clothes on and went downstairs to find G sleeping on the couch. I feel terrible. I looked at him and knew he had been crying. He had puffy red eyes and his nose was running down his tear-stained face. I sighed and walked up to him and lightly shook him awake. He opened his eyes and instantly hugged me. "I'm so sorry Chels, I didn't like those girls at all! I only have eyes for you! I only love you!-" before he could finish I shut him up with a kiss. "I forgive you. Just can we not go to the club again?" "As long as I'm with you, it doesn't matter where we go." He smiled at me and I smiled at him. We kissed again and cuddled for the rest of the morning.

________________________________

Hope you liked it Chelsieeeee999! I hope this is what you wanted!