Vietnamese website

Ok, so a lot of people have been attacked by this doc truyen website. This website looks like it is copying your work, I would know, my main account was hit by it, but according to the ambassadors, they aren't. On the ambassadors profile, someone commented introducing the issue. In response, an ambassador said that this Doc Truyen isn't actually copying our work. They are a website that has a "lens" to view this website. The ambassador said not to go on that website, because you may risk malware attack. They also said that Wattpad is currently working on removing the website, but it may take some time, because copyright laws may be different in that country. Most of Wattpad has been impacted by this, but it's best to leave an AN on you're book, either in a chapter or the summary saying, " If you are viewing this on another website other than Wattpad, you may risk malware attack. Please refrain from reading it, unless on Wattpad."

And there is also another website doing the same thing, both Vietnamese. I don't know the name of the second one, but I know about the Doc Truyen. If you want to know if you have been impacted, Google (your username) doc truyen.

Please spread the word and thank you.