The Escape Plan

Me: Hey everyone, I'm not dead.

Very Angry mob: Oh, but u will be. *evil laughing*

Me: Oh great, u people r back.

Very Angry mob: *grabs pitchforks*

Me: *Starts to back up slowly* Now now, if u kill me, the story will never be completed.

Very Angry mob: Fine, we let u live another day. But, update quicker.

Me: Ok now, let's get on with this story, before they change their minds.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Recap: "But, I love him!"

Continuing on: ~ End of flash back~

Star's mouth dropped. She was so shock. "W-what" was all she was able to say.

"I know that you are wondering what happened next." Moon said. Star just nodded her head yes. Moon was about to continue on, but loud noises outside stopped her.

"What was that?" Star asked as she stood up.

"I don't know." Moon said. "Stay here, I'll go check it out." Moon started to walk twords the door. Once she got there, she was about to open it. But someone beat her to it. Star and Moon took their fighting stance. But they relaxed, because it was Sy-Ann who opened the door.

Star put her hands over her heart. "Oh Sy-Ann, you almost gave me a heart attack!"

"I'm sorry miss." Sy-Ann said.

"Sy-Ann...What was that loud noise?" Moon asked. Sy-Ann's body stiffened when Moon asked that. Moon and Star both saw it happen.

"Sy-Ann...what's wrong?" Star asked. Sy-Ann didn't answer, and since they were about to leave, Moon asked again.

"Sy, please tell us what happened out there." She said. This time, Sy-Ann answered.

"They're outside our gates." She said.

"Who are?" Star asked.

"The monster!" Sy-Ann said. Only to be heard by the three of them. Moon and Star froze when that came out of Sy's mouth. And not long after they froze, the warning bells went off. "Oh no, they've broken in!"

"We need to get out of here." Moon said.

"What!?" Both Star and Sy-Ann asked.

"I said...we have to leave." Moon answered.

"But how?" Star asked. "They only way out of here, is surrounded by monsters."

"No...that's not the only way out of here." Sy said. Star and Moon both gave her confused looks. Sy-Ann smiled and walked over to a part of a wall. Once she got there, she pushed on it. And the wall opened.

"W-what is that?" Star asked.

"It's an old servants passage way." Sy-Ann answered.

"And this is the way we get out. Moon said, catching on to what Sy-Ann was thinking.

"You're correct." Sy-Ann said with a big smile on her face. But that soon faded when she heard footsteps, coming their way. "We need to block the doors now!" Moon and Star didn't ask why, they just did it. Right after they block the door, the monsters started to bang on it.

"I don't think that will hold them for long." Star said.

"Then let's get moving." Moon said. And with that, all three of them went into the passage way. With Sy being the last one in, so she could close the door behind them.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Well there is the next chapter. I am so sorry, that it took me so long to update. I have been busy with school, and color guard. And not to mention, I have also been sick. But now I am better. And I will try to update soon, if I can. Now this said, bye