The Hills

Today I woke up with a strange passion. Why strange? Surely that's because I have never felt like this before. Somehow, but this is the first time I'm really excited to work, some kind like new spirits. But my brain just can't stop thinking about, am I excited to work or excited to finish my job immediately so that I can meet Evelyn soon? The point is, this feeling just really giving me something that almost lost. It gives me happiness. Even only in the second day after I met Evelyn last night.

The clouds were getting darker this afternoon.Even the sun which supposed to still up there? It's no longer visible to see.Both of my eyes gaze toward the window, my mind won't stop thinking and my chest fulfill with worries. The rain has soaked the city at the time and that is why I felt so worried. Just wondering if the rain won't stop, then it's impossible for Evelyn to be in the garden. Well, Evelyn is just the girl that I just met yesterday. So I thought I shouldn't think too much about her. Besides, I usually just focus and do my work as best as I can. But, that is what my mind forced to think, not what my heart keep feeling. Few hours just past and the clock were already pointing on number eight. I should be in the garden now. But I think Evelyn wouldn't be there because of the rain that had not stopped since the late afternoon. The rain is slowly changes my previously glowing mood to dim. I packed my stuff then get ready to go home. I went back home even though the rain surely would make me really wet. A pretty boring day for me, again because of the feeling of my heart that keeps worrying and wondering, is she would be there? Sitting on the bench park? Just like her promise yesterday? Then after along and uncomfortable walk, I finally arrived at the garden.

I was stopped and straight to look every side of the park, but as far as my eyes can see? I still didn't find her that night. I stopped a few times, looking and remained nobody. My heart feels disappointed and annoyed to find out that no one in the garden that night. What kind of fool will be here when it rains? It is just me who really wanted to see Evelyn. Then I decided to just forget about yesterday, pretending like nothing happened and then just go back to my room like I used to. My head was full with negative thinking until the rain that initially keep falling to my body suddenly stops.My head moved to look up above, but its not the rain that has been stopped. It is a white umbrella that came out of nowhere and suddenly protected my head from the rain drops.

"Hey Keane! " Evelyn shouted from behind.

"What the ?!!! " I respond with a shocked tone.

"What's wrong with the?? what are you going to say? huh? hahaha!! "

Eventually, all the awful feeling disappeared.

"Have you never been taught to call someone in a right way? " I asked in an annoyed tone.

"Anyway, we'll fight later? Now we better look for a shelter, right? I know a good place "
Evelyn took my hand and pulled me close to her.

Evelyn and I immediately went to the place that she's talking about. We eventually took shelter in a small wooden building near to a small river on a hill behind the garden. From where we were sheltering,there are tress that grows around the building, also a few of light box hanging on the trees that I don't even had any clue what is that for. The perfect thing is the view of small lights from the street far beyond the park.

"Why there are lots of light box here? "

"You will know later! I always love this place! "

"Hmm, okay.. "

"Hey you! What time is it? And what time did I say yesterday huh? "
Evelyn asked with an angry face.

"As I remember, I didn't promise to be here on time right ? "