Chapter 4

"Bitch get tha Fuck up! Ya ass left me at the party !" Shay said jumping on me

I stretched and yawned "Ughh. I'm sorry. You wanna go shopping ?" I asked.

"Get dressed. I wanna get there by four" I nodded and she went downstairs

I got up, got in the shower, and did my hygiene. After that I got dressed, putting on some black sweatpants, a white t shirt and my black forces. I combed and brushed it into a high sloppy bun. I walked downstairs and ate the breakfast Shay made.

"Took you long enough.. why you wearing that. What's wrong? " She asked.
I laughed eating a piece of bacon "I'm fine. Just didn't feel like tryna impress nobody.." I told her

"Oh.. Okay " she nodded
***
"The shoes I seen was fyee. We gotta twin up with them Ny." Shay rambled on about the Retro 14's.

I nodded. "Okay" I agreed while we walked in Foot Locker. It was packed but not that packed.

I asked a worker for the Pink, Black and White Retro 14's. He came back with them for me and Lay. We paid and got matching outfits.
Lay dragged me in four more stores and we started leaving.

"Aye Ma!" We turned around and a tall boy was running towards us.

"We don't want no Damn cookies. Leave us alone" Lay joked.

He flashed a perfect smile.
"I'm not selling cookies. But I could sell this." He said holding up Lay's iPhone 5.
She snatched it from him "Thank you sooo much! I don't know what I would do with out this. Thanks again." He nodded.

"Maybe you could give me your number in exchange for giving you your phone beautiful" She took his phone and put her number in.
He winked and walked away. I laughed as she watched him
"Sexy Daddy Baaaeeeee" Shay said biting her bottom lip
I laughed again as we left and went back to my house

READ March_Babby book GO YOU'LL LIKE IT