One Way Or Another, Tomlinson! - Part 2

Second part. Hope you'll like it.

Funny thing is that the first part isn't private. Yaay, Wattpad what happened? Decided to stop PMSing? Well, I can't complain :)

Okay, still Asshole!Grimmy but not so Badboy!Harry and not so Sassypants!Louis.

Also we have drama, Mpreg and maybe maybe smut. But probably only small hints on smut. Because I don't want this to be made private too.

Btw, I never was pregnant. I don't know what happens, so I just guess. I already asked my mum and that was really awkward.

Also, no natural birth, so no birth through the ass because that wouldn't work. There exists something like a tailbone which would shatter the poor baby. So, always C-Section when it's Mpreg time.

So enjoy!

Louis was frantic as he looked down on the white stick in his hands. He had the biggest smile on his face and tears in his eyes.

Two blue stripes. Two blue stripes meant he was pregnant! Harry and he were pregnant! He was carrying Harry's child! His Alpha's, his mates, his Harry's child!

He needed to tell Harry right now! This would ... this would prove how loyal Harry really was.

Louis placed the stick in a small box and hid it underneath the sink. He couldn't wait.

Happily, Louis skipped into his bedroom and got his phone out from under his pillow.

He quickly typed a text message to Harry.

Hey babe! Come over?

Not even a minute later Harry's reply came.

Sure! Why?

Louis chuckled. Neither he nor Harry were fans of this "text language". That was why they didn't use it and wrote out what they said.

Got important news.

Harry replied with, Ok. Be over in 5. Love you xxxxxxxxxx

Louis chuckled fondly over Harry's cuteness.

Buh bye. Love you too :* xxxxxxxx

Louis flopped back down on the bed sighing. He wondered if Harry even wanted a child. He wondered if Harry would leave him or make him abort the child.

Tapping his fingers nervously against his leg, he waited until someone knocked on the door. He jumped up and tried to calm his heartbeat as he walked to the door and opened it to reveal a smiling Harry.

"Hey," Louis breathed.

"Hey there," Harry smirked and walked into Louis' dorm.

After some time Eleanor had moved to Aiden, so Louis was living alone. He and Harry had to wait till next year until they could move together.

Harry turned around to face Louis and spread his arms for the Omega. Louis rolled his eyes but snuggled into his mate's arms.

Harry smiled and leaned down to capture Louis' lips in a slow kiss. Louis let his hands run through Harry's hair while the Alpha wrapped both arms around Louis.

"So," Harry said after breaking away. "What are the news?"

"Oh, right. Ehm ... just go to my room and wait for me, yeah?"

Harry nodded and walked off to Louis' room. Louis took a deep breath and entered the bathroom to get the box with the pregnancy test. He walked back into his room where Harry was sitting on his bed.