Chapter 1

🌸Iveth's Pov🌸

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing, first I thought I was hearing that in my dreams but then I realized it wasn't in my dreams.

I got up and went down stairs to eat breakfast. On the way down stairs I opened the door to my sisters room "Wake up sleeping beauty" I said as a nocked on her wall. I just heard her moan. Then I went to the kitchen and I opened the fridge and saw a letter; it was from my mom.

*Letter*

Hey Ivy I had to go to work early today, I'll be home by 6 today. Okay? There is some warm bread on the table, grave yourself a glass of milk and enjoy. Take care. xoxo

- Mom

I turned to the table and saw a plate with bread. I graved a glass of milk and sat down at the table and ate my breakfast. I heard Izzy come down stairs.

Izzy in my younger sister that is 15 years old. It's just me and her and my mom that live in this house. My dad divorced my mom when I was 4 years old and when Izzy was 1 year old. And ever since we haven't heard about him. My mom has her own company witch she designs clothing, also know as a fashion designer. I love my mom she's the best mom. Shes like a teenager, she looks like a teenager and understands how teens are now and days.

"You want bread and milk or you want me to take you to Starbucks on our way to school?" I asked Izzy as she sat down on the couch and turned on the tv. "Umm, bread and milk is good" Izzy said as she yawned. "Okay" I served her a glass of milk and bread. We both ate breakfast together and talked about where we should go next weekend. We alway plan ahead on where we can go on weekends.

After we finished eating breakfast we both went up to our rooms and got ready to go to school. I graved my phone and I saw I had a message from Ricardo.

*Message from Ricardo*

Hey babe,

Good morning. I was wondering if you wanted a ride to school today? I can take your sister too. Just let me know before 8:00am. Okay? Love you.

I went into Izzy's room and asked her if she was okay if today Ricardo took us to school today. She said its was okay. I then messaged Ricardo and told him that it was okay that he can gave us a ride to school today. Then I messaged my mom and told her Ricardo was going to take us to school today.

I went through my closet and choose out an outfit to wear. I choose out some black skinny jeans that were ripped up in style, a white strapless shirt with a black leather jacket over it.

I put on some socks and my white converses. I went into my bathroom and brushed my teeth and straighten my hair and lastly put on some make up. I checked the time on my alarm clock and saw it was 7:40am.

I went to Izzy's room and nocked in it; "are you ready?" I asked her as she said to come in. "Hey, I said are you ready cuz it's 7:40 and Ricardo will be here in few minutes" "Yeah, I'm ready" "Okay, I'll be down stairs in the living room" I said as I walked out her room. "Okay" Izzy said as I went to my room and graved my phone and went down stairs. I saw I had a message from my mom and Ricardo .

*Message from Mom*

Okay, take care

*Message from Ricardo*

Okay babe, I'll be at your house at 7:50am

I responded to my mom and said *okay mom you too bye*

And I responded to Ricardo and said

*Okay we are ready*

I heard Izzy walk down the stairs "Hey" she said as I looked up from my phone. "Hey, lets go, Ricardo will be here any minute, grave your backpack and lets head out" I said as I put my phone in my pocket and graved my keys and then my backpack. "Oki doki" Izzy said as she walked out of the house and so did I and closed the door.

Few minutes later Ricardo arrived.

"Hey, babe, good morning how are you?" Ricardo said as me and Izzy got in his car. "Hey, good morning I'm good and you?" I said as I gave Ricardo a kiss on the cheek and so did he. "I'm good to" Ricardo said as he smiled. "HEEY, Izzy good morning how you doin?" "Morning, I'm good thanx for asking" Izzy said as Ricardo started to drive. "Welcome". On our way to school we talked. After 10 minutes we arrived to school. "Thanx for the ride Ricardo" Izzy said as she got out the car before me and Ricardo "Oh no Prob" Ricardo said. "Bye Izzy, I'll meet you later here in front of the office" I said as I told Izzy. "Okay, bye" she said as she walked away.

"Come on babe lets go" Ricardo said as he kissed me on my lips. "K" I said as we both got off the car. Ricardo held my hand as we walked towards our friends".

🌸SO GUYS WAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER? PLEASE SHARE THIS STORY WITH YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU LIKE IT. COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE. THANK YOU. I'LL TRY TO UPDATE CHAPTER 2 MAYBE TOMORROW.🌸