Chapter 2

🌸Iveth's POV"

"Hey guys" Jessica my best friend said as she hugged me and then Ricardo.

Me and Jessica have been best friends since preschool. So we are very close and we have never gotten in a fight. I love her and I see her as a second sister. And so does she.

"Babe I'll see you later I'm gonna go with Jessica now" I said as I hugged Ricardo. "Okay, see you later" Ricardo said as he smiled at me and me and Jessica walked away.

"Iveth guess what? Guess what?" Jessica said with a surprised face. "OMG what Jessica? Tell me" I said as we stopped walking. "So there is a new guy, I just forgot his name...umm...um it's Martin... No, um it starts with an M though" "Oh and what does it have to do with me, I already got Ricardo" I said as I turned back and waved at Ricardo. "MATTHEW!" Jessica said loud that made everyone look at us. "Haha Jessica shhh" I said as I faked a smile to everyone who looked at us. "Haha sorry, His name is Matthew" Jessica said as me and her started to walk. "Oh good to know" I said as I checked my phone for the time. "OMG Iveth but when you see him your gonna fall in love with him" "Nah I don't think so, like I said I already got Ricardo" "But Matthew is like...never mind ill let you see for yourself" Jessica said as she crossed her arms.

"Do you still like Justin?" Justin is a guy that Jessica likes. "Yesss!" Jessica said as she waved her hands around. Jessica is a very energetic girl who's always got something exciting to talk about, except not today. But I do wonder if that Matthew guy is good looking. "Do you like Justin more or do you like Matthew now?" I asked Jessica "No, wait yes, okay I still like Justin but Matthew I just think he's cute that's all, but I don't like him" "oh okay, got it"

*Ring*Ring*

"Okay girl well that's the bell, see you later" Jessica said as she hugged me and I hugged her back. "Okay girl" I said as we walked to our classes.

I went into class and sat in my chair. I heard almost every girl talking about that Matthew guy. Is he really good looking or what? Oh well I shouldn't be interest in other guys when I have my babe Ricardo. I thought.

💙Matt's POV💙

The secretary from the office of the school took me to my first class. On our way to class almost every girl was staring at me witch made me uncomfortable.

"So are you nervous?" The secretary asked me "Um kind" "Oh, well you will get over it, so here is your first class, you have your schedule in your backpack so you can see what is your next class, if you need any help just go to the office and I'll help you on what you need help on okay" the secretary told me as we stood outside of the class room. "Okay thank you" I said as we walked in the class room.

"Good morning students this is Matthew Hunter he is a new student to our school, I hope some of you guys can make friends with him" the secretary told the class.

I was looking around the class when I saw a pretty girl that had dark brown hair with beautiful brown eyes, she looked at me and smiled at me and i smiled back at her. It seemed like she was drawing. I kept looking around and every sing girl was staring at me, witch made me blush.

The secretary finished talking to the class and the teacher and then she said to me "Good luck, hope you make new friends" then she patted my back and walked out of the class.

I stood there not knowing what to do. "Oh well hello Matthew" "Hi, you can call me Matt for short, and so can you guys." I said as I looked at the teacher and then looked at everyone in the class room.

"Okay Matt, you can take a seat where ever you see an empty seat, in this class there is no seating chart so you can sit where you want every day" "Okay thank you" I said as I looked where that pretty dark brown hair girl was sitting, then I noticed there was no one sitting next to her.