Chapter Three

Me and Matt were talking. And I don't feel as nervous around him. I feel comfortable and safe with him.

Cause face it. It's thee Matt Espinosa.

A car pulls up and a really pretty girl gets out of the car and is greeted with hugs from the boys and then came inside. "Hey sweetie" she said to Matt. "Hey Sue." And he gets up and kisses her. "This is Allie or Hailey. Whatever she prefers." I was really confused. She sat down on the couch next to Matt and he put his arm around her. "Allie you look cold sitting here in a bikini. Matt why don't you get one of your shirts for her to wear" he starts to get up when I stopped him. "Actually I was thinking about going to the lake now. It was nice meeting you guys" and I gathered my things "can I come with?" Asked sue. "I'll just need a minute to change" "yeah sure" and she took off in the bathroom.

"Matt that's the bæ or nah."you both laugh and he says yes almost two years. "Whoa that's a long time" I said. I didn't mean to say it out loud tho. "Yeah but she's worth it I think."

"Matt you don't seem sure." He took my phone and put him and the boys number and sues number in my phone. "I can trust you right"

"Of coarse Matt. Is something wrong.?" Sue came out of the bathroom wearing a tie dye bikini. "Alright I'm ready" she said. "Hailey I'll text you later. Go have fun."

Me and sue were walking and I told her about myself and where I was from. We set our towels up and sat there when she asked if Matt had said anything about her. "Nothing bad. Why? Is everything ok" I could see she looked upset. "Are you guy's ok." She looked up at me

"Promise you won't tell him anything I say" I nodded "things just hasn't been the same between us since he Introduced me to Jay." I stopped her. "You have a thing with Jay too? That's not a good thing sue" she started to cry a little bit so I sat on her towel next to her. "Sue. What happened with Jay.?" "We've had a thing for about 2 months now and I don't want to hurt Matt. But I like Jay. And I like Matt."

"I think you should say something to Matt. From what he told me you guys have been together for a long time. And I'm sure that if you it Jay tell him what's been going on it would be better then him finding out on his own." She wiped her tears and stood up. "I think I'm gunna go home. And clear my head." I agreed and we walked back to matts house.