(Food Fight! Victor) x reader (part 2)

<~ Victor's p.o.v ~>
I stood there shocked at what I heard. I hesitated for a moment before knocking on the bathroom door. "I'm coming." (Y/n) walked out and HOLY YURIO IN A TIGER ONSIE SHE LOOKED SO FRICKIN CUTE! She was wearing an oversized shirt that said history maker. She was also wearing some shorts and her hair was still wet. She smirked before flipping her hair to the side. "Looks like I'm so fabulous that you can't help but stare." I looked at her before chuckling awkwardly. "Y-yeah, I'm g-gonna go get c-clean." With that I rushed into the bathroom and closed the door.

<~ your p.o.v ~>
Well that was weird. I looked at the now closed bathroom door as I heard the shower turn on. I don't think I've ever seen Victor act like that before. I shrugged it off and walked to the living room. I sat on the couch and Makkachin joined me. I rubbed his fluffy head and smiled, "Victor sure is weird." Makkachin barked and jumped off the couch. He ran into a separate room before coming back with a piece of paper in his mouth. I took it and what it said was unbelievable. It was Victors hand writing for sure and it was different notes and they all had one thing in common. They were love notes... TO ME! He was trying to write a confession letter but he crossed them all out. I probably had the most childish grin on my face and I looked at Makkachin. "Thanks buddy." He barked before walking to a corned and laying down. I heard the bathroom door open and I saw Victor standing there with some sweat pants and a blue t-shirt.

"Hey Victor can you come here for a moment?" "Sure thing." He walked over to me and I handed him the paper. His face immediately turned red and he started to stutter. "W-w-where d-did you f-find this!?" I chuckled before pointing to Makkachin, "he ratted you out." He frowned before covering his face. "This wasn't supposed to be how you found out. The cake was for you and I was going to spell out 'will you go out with me' in icing." I chuckled before standing up and moving in front of him. "Victor move your hands." He did so and I quickly kissed his lips. "Yes I'll go out with you." He stood there for a moment processing what just happened. It finally hit him and he pulled me into a tight hug. "OMG (Y/n) thank you for saying yes!" I chuckled and hugged him in return. "No problem." He pulled away and he pulled me into a passionate kiss. When he pulled away he had slight blush on his cheeks and a warm smile. "I love you (Y/n)." "I love you too." "Oh I already know."

I looked at Victor confused, "what do you mean?' He scratched the back of his neck nervously, "well I heard what you said in the bathroom." My face reddened. "Y-YOU C-C-CREEP!!" I punched his arm playfully and buried my face in his chest. He chuckled lightly, "but I'm your creep." The rest of the day was spent cuddling on the couch and waiting on the cake to finish. But we had to clean the kitchen first.

------------------------

I got a little carried away and made this story longer then I intended it to be. I think It turned out pretty good though. I hope you guys enjoyed and i'll see you in the next story.