I.

BEAUTY POV

I sit up from laying on my bed and I see it is 7:00 p.m. I have to get ready for tonight. I am performing at." Grand Diamonds Club." It is the biggest club in Montana. I am performing and partying there due to my homecoming back to Montana. I literally can't wait I haven't been clubbing in a while. I get up out of my bed and remake it so it is neat. I then skip in to the bathroom.

I take off my clothes and throw them down the laundry shoot. I then hop in to a very steamy hot shower. I wash my body and hair when Honey covered strawberries scented body wash and shampoo. I scrub, scrub, and scrub my hair and body till I feel completely clean and fresh. I then rinse all the suds and bubbles out of my hair and off my body. When I finished I turned off the shower and stepped out grabbing a towel wrapping it around my hair and a towel to wrap around my body. I grab my tooth brush and put tooth past on to it and start brushing my teeth. After I did that I used mouth wash and flossed my teeth. I then used my face cream and ointment. When I finished I scrubbed and washed my face clean. I cleaned my ears and their piercings. I then put on deodorant. I took the towel off of my now dry body. I then applied lotion all over my body. I then took the towel off of my hair. I got out a brush, a comb, moisturizers, and a blow dryer. I blow dried my hair and then combed and bushed it out to prevent knots. I then put moisturizer in my hair making sure to moisturizer my luscious locks. When I was finished I threw the towels down the dirty laundry shoot. I exited the bathroom.

I walked back in to my room and up to my dresser. I opened a drawer and went through it. I pulled out a red lace panties no bra because I had a feeling I wouldn't need one with the outfit I'm wearing. I slid them on and went over to my walk in closet. I walked in and instantly began searching for a party outfit for tonight. I turned in to my party section and I searched. Then when I found my outfit I squealed.

I put on my outfit and smiled

I put on my outfit and smiled. I walked out my closet and walked to my vanity dresser where I do my make up, jewelry, and hair. I put on my gold piercing rings on my ears.

 I put on my gold piercing rings on my ears

I then did my nose piercing rings.

I put on a gold charm bracelet and a Rolex gold watch on the other wrist

I put on a gold charm bracelet and a Rolex gold watch on the other wrist. I put on clear shiny lipgloss and some black mascara. I then put black eye liner on my eyes as well. I looked in the mirror and I looked great. I walked over to my purse shelf and grabbed a gold clutch. I put my iPhone 7s Plus, my stack of cash, some gum, my credit card, and my lip gloss in my clutch and grabbed my keys. I exited my room and headed down to my kitchen. I got to my kitchen and drunk some orange juice, ate a hot pocket and a granola bar and I cleaned my teeth was I was finished. I left out of my house closing my door. I took my limo. The limo driver exited my estate and I was off to the club.