"Some Quality Time"

NOT SPONSORED!

I turned to the door before my lamp shut off.I flinched at the sudden change in the atmosphere but,I just froze.Not in fear but just waiting for the emergency lights.

I stood in the darkness for what felt like hours,but it was probably only minutes.I began to walk forward,flailing my arm in front of me.

My fingers moved across a table.It wasn't my desk but I was close."Whoa!"A voice yelled.Then the sound of cracked glass and falling items filled my ears,breaking the silence.

"Ow!"The voice screamed again.I walked forward,having my feet meet something.I pushed it and it pushed back.

I jumped back and fell into a table smacking the back of my head.I screamed as the pain on my head pulsed through my body.

I placed my hand on the wound and felt a wet soft clear substance.BLOOD!I jumped just as the lights came back on.Madison was on the floor holding her side.

"Madison!?"She nodded with her eyes closed.I stepped closer to her.Her eyes opened.Slightly bloodshot.I put my hand out to her and she put hers out to.

I wrapped her hand with both of mine and pulled her up.She stood at the same level as me. "How'd you get in here?"

She smiled and reached in her pocket.Pulling out my ID card!"You forget it at my place!Again!And you never came back and got it!"

I snatched from her hands and smiled in a sarcastic manner."Thanks Mads!"I said with a hint of rudeness in my voice.

"Come on Girlfriend! Stop being uptight!"Madison said in the most annoying voice she could.I smiled and forced my ID in my pocket.

"Come on its 3489!It isn't 2017 anymore!And the paparazzi aren't here!"The Paparazzi!The only reason they chase me is because I found out how to achieve immortality.

I sighed out of relief and and got the other strap on my shoulder."Lets go get some coffee and then we'll binge watch Vampire Diaries!?"I said a bit confused.hoping she'll agree.

She nodded and agreed happily.She linked our arms together and we began laughing.We reached the door.I then realized my ID was in my pocket.

I reached in and got it with little frustration.I swiped my card and the door beeped. Signaling it was open.

We both walked through and moved down the hall.We got to the elevator and I pushed the button."So...How's the project going?Any sponsors?"

I shook my head and explained.It isn't at the stage where sponsors will want to sponsor me,yet." She nodded in confusion.

The elevator doors opened with a squeak.Madison took a step back in fear."Its okay its a new elevator.And didn't you come up this way?"

She started awkwardly laughing."You know the vents aren't as secure as you think."I looked around for one of the vents.And sure enough the vent door was broken off.

"Okay,you do that again,I swear I'm going start calling you foxy.Or the King!Of Five Nights At Freddy's!"She shook her head.

"That's Marks Title!No Copyrighting."We both laughed and nodded.We entered the elevator and pushed the button for the ground floor.

"So,The King Of Five Nights At Freddy's?Hmm?"Madison began"It in a way suits me?"I laughed a bit and added."It sure does SUIT you.And yes pun intended!"

We both cracked up into laughter just as the door opened.We both exited out and keep making FNAF references and Markiplier references.(GO SEE MARKS CHANNEL!MARKIPLIER)

We left the building and headed for her car.I noticed her keys were hanging out.I reached and got them without her noticing.

I then sprinted to her car and unlocked it."Wait!Give me the keys!"I jumped in the car and locked the door."I'm driving!"I said.

"Ugh!Fine,just let me in!"I did only I was still gonna drive."Okay,Starbucks,McDonalds or Burger King?"And at the same time we both said:

"Mcdonalds!!!"We both took a moment to laugh and we started driving.We got ourselves three combos each and 10 packets of fries along with 6 frozen cokes.

We got to Mads place and she arranged the T.V. whilst I arranged the food."Isn't Sean here?"I questioned."Oh yeah,my fault.I broke up with him."

She said it so calmly and without a care."Lemme guess cheated?"She nodded whilst sipping at her frozen coke.

"Yeah,never really liked him that much anyway."She said whilst taking a seat.I sighed and brought our burgers over.

Time Skip 3 hours

After binge watching T.V. shows Madison drifted off to sleep.With her heavy head on my shoulder.Not long after I drifted off also.

BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ...