Bus trip with the animatronics

Aries: Hangs out with Mike and Foxy, exchanging music and watching funny stuff on the internet.

Taurus: Cuddles with Freddy and fall asleep in is arms.

Gemini: Playing truth or dare up at the back of the bus with Chica, Toy Chica, Plushtrap, Bonnie, and Nightmare Bonnie.

Cancer: Listening to music with Nightmare (You's have a very interesting relationship. Hence why you also argue with him on the bus. Don't worry though. One day you will figure something out and get along!)

Leo: The Marionette and you wait till night and annoy everyone. (By poking them when they are about to fall asleep or flashing a light.)

Virgo: Listening to your favourite band with Funtime Freddy. You's two also help Cancer and Nightmare with their fighting.

Libra: You talk about phones with Phoneguy, eventually moving down a couple of seats because Purpleguy wouldn't stop annoying the pair of you.

Scorpio: Fredbear and you are the ones to sit at the back playing the ukuleles.

Sagittarius: Shadow Bonnie and you are singing a song together. Nightmare Mangle sits and listens to you.

Capricorn: You and Golden Freddy are the ones to hog all the fast food. (So basically, you two just sit there pigging out on KFC or Mc Donald's)

Aquarius: Funtime Foxy and you listen to all the drama on the bus and laugh. But you only share this type of gossip between yourselves.

Pisces: You try to stop Vincent from annoying Libra and Phoneguy. You end up hugging and all that stuff. :)