End of Day

Song recommended- Million Reason by Lady Gaga

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The younger boy rolled around on his back, annoyed by the constant ringing of his cell phone. He wanted to sleep peacefully on his day off which he actually got after months of hard work but clearly, someone was completely against his peaceful sleep. He just knew those annoying people weren't his members because everyone must be off, sleeping right now.

He slowly opened his sleepy eyes but he wasn't even able to see anything properly so he gave up on trying to see and just tried finding his annoying as hell phone beside him and caught the vibrating device, sliding his finger over the screen, picking up the call. He slightly kept the phone against his ear, waiting for the annoying human who ruined his precious sleep to talk.

"Taemin?" A deep voice spoke through the speakers and though his eyes were barely opened, he rolled his eyes.

"It's my day off today" Taemin replied back, he was in no way going to work even on his day off and it was against labor law and he was actually so close to sprint from his comfy bed, dress up and file a report in the ministry of labor against SM but yes, too much of work. He'd rather just stay in bed the whole day.

"Yes, I know. I'm not telling you to work boy." Kim Young Min spoke on the other end, giggling a bit to make the tension a little less tensed. "But I want to meet you over something important... So can you come to my office by.." He trailed off, probably looking down at his watch. After all, he was the CEO of one of the three largest entertainment company in Korea. "Um... By 3 pm? That would be in two hours" He spoke and Taemin sighed, rubbing the side of his temples and then running his warm fingers which were buried under his blanket through his hair.

"Alright" Taemin replied, hanging up the phone. He stretched a bit, trying to relax his muscles. He pushed away his blanket, getting up and hanging his legs down, letting the cold, cruel air hit his bare legs. He wiggled his toe fingers a little. It always fascinated him how such small little bones on the end of the toe could help your toe to balance your weight. Like if those tiny little guys weren't there, humans would be stumbling around like penguins and falling around like a small baby who's just learning how to walk. That would actually be so funny to watch.

He got up from his bed and stumbled through all the mess he had in his room and swung his bedroom door open, not even caring to open his bedroom light. He looked around him to find no one at home, either everyone was in their rooms or they went somewhere out, which if they did he kinda felt disappointed because they could have at least texted him or something... or maybe they're still at home, shrugging off he walked towards the washroom, slamming the door shut before doing his everyday daily routine.

-

Jonghyun heard a loud slam of the washroom door which was right next to his bedroom and since everyone went for practice and Jonghyun was back home because he didn't feel good and Taemin had a day off, they both were the only one at home, which made Jonghyun feel more fluttered but he eventually got used to all his feelings and swallowed most of it, knowing the fact that Taemin would never ever feel the same for him and he just looks up to Jonghyun as a big brother and a fellow member and nothing else. Which gave Jonghyun a heartache but eventually he had to accept the facts and get along with it.

He got up from his bed, running his fingers through his freshly dyed hair for their upcoming comeback and stretched a bit before standing up and stumbling across his room, searching for the light switch and switching it on. He slightly cringed at all the mess that was around his room but couldn't really be asked to clean it up. After all, even if he cleans it up, it would end up being messy once again anyway. But truly, he really needs to before key ends up nagging his ass for being such an 'irresponsible second eldest hyung' and what the kids- referring to Minho and Taemin- are going to learn. But the funny thing is, Key is actually the most immature being on this planet.