chp. 31

(Song recomended)

Kacy is gone and my mom left somwhere...
It was only me and Sammy in the house...
My mom always gave me the premission to have a party in the house because she wants me to have the fun she has never had my age... but I can only have a party as long as everything in the house was back to normal...I never trusted myself with parties but I guess it was the only fun thing to do...

People invited...

Names  |relation

Wellson| cousin
Elson     | cousin
Elsa       | cousin
Adriana| Bff
Loviana| friend
Zach       | bae
Wdw      | friends
Logan    | friend
We didnt have alcohol becauad I knew we didnt drink...(well only logan)

We were having so much fun that night! I didnt think the house would be packed but you see, my friends brought along their friends which brought THEIR friends...

Some of the girls fell in love with the guys (why dont we) including Zach!

This one girl is like...20 yrs old tried to suduce zach...

Lady- Hey Zach come with me in the room😉

Zach- um...I can't

Everyone heard her so...

Sammy- ehem did anyone bring this lady?

Everyone said no...

Sammy- HEY! YOU BETTER GET OUT OF HERE OR ELSE I CALL THE POLICE!

She left...I'm glad having Sammy by my side...But i'm more glad getting to trust Zach...

2:00 A.m

Everyone exept for WDW

Sammy- what a mess 😧

Jonah- hey well help!

After we finished cleaning the boys and logan get in his car ready to go

Zach- hey thanks for the party...

He kissed me on the head... I blushed...

Zach- oh by the way you might wanna get your dog...his eating those shoes!

He laughs as he walks out the door

MarMar- NO not my new shoes!

Guys tell me in the comments...should I finish this story in chp. 33 or continue on?

(I will be replying to postitive comments)