The Galra Invasion Of Earth!

It was any normal peaceful day on earth when the sun rose, and one kid was already out to play. Christopher Swinger, an adventurous boy whos imagination had no bounds, but today, his whole LIFE would change......

6:00 AM EARTH TIME

Chris was just returning home from his walk when he saw the whole town ablaze and saw the Galra yelling at some people. "WHERE IS THE VEHICLE?!" the lead galra Sendak shouted."I will...never tell you...." the mayor said before sendak shot him, as chris watched in fear. Realizing what sendak was talking about, Chris ran as fast as he could for the woods, never looking back. Soon, he reached a cave that had a vehicle covered in a huge tarp. Pulling it off, it was discovered to be a S-Class fighter jet, in which he named it the ZeroWing. Climbing in, the ZeroWing started up right when he got in, and it blasted its engines and roared out of the cave. Seeing this, the Galra sent their fighters to destroy the ZeroWing, but Chris managed to destroy them with the ZeroWing's blasters. The galra were about to shoot the ZeroWing with an EMP cannon, but suddenly, 5 lions destroyed the cannon and they flew up and combined to form the Defender of the universe: VOLTRON!
TO BE CONTINUED