C h a p t e r s i x

Charlotte's POV.

The day went well. Landon had come and we hung out. We went back to the forest and did horse riding again. I had so much fun with him. It's as if I'm in a dream. If this is a dream then I don't wanna wake up.

I came back home, today mom said that she would take care of the gym and I could take some rest. Rest. I guess I need some.

I went upstairs to my bedroom. I slumped on the bed covering myself with the blankets. Darkness consumed me and I fell into a deep sleep.

I woke up to the sound of my dad calling me. I looked at the clock, it was 9:00 pm. I had slept for three hours. I got off my bed and went downstairs.

"Yeah, what's up?" I asked lazily as I rubbed my eyes and yawned.

"Kiddo, I need you to go to the pharmacy and get me these new medicines." Dad said as he sighed in frustration and rubbed his forehead.

"Oh okay, I'll go, but where's bro?" I asked as my dad handed me a slip of paper.

"That lazy guy is sleeping and not opening his door." Dad said as he went and sat back on the couch. My brother is the laziest person you would've ever met in your whole life.

I looked at the paper and read all the medicines. My dad needs these because of the severe migraine he gets. He's always working hard and not caring about his health. That's what I love about my dad, he never gives up.

"Sweetie, be careful!" Mom shouted from the kitchen.

"Yeah," I said as I took the money that was on the table and opened the front door.

"I'll be back!" I said as I closed the door and made my way to the pharmacy.

The pharmacy was not that far just a few blocks away from my house. I'll get there in fifteen minutes.

Finally I reached the pharmacy, I told the pharmacist the medicines I needed. He asked me for what I needed all those medicines. What do you think I'd need them for? It's for my dad. They think I'd do drugs by those medicines that are clearly not for me. Well I guess some people do that.

(A/N this happened to me once. The pharmacists were asking thousands of questions. I just said that I needed all those medicines for my dad. They didn't believe so I called my dad and then they finally believed me. LOL.)

I came out of the pharmacy. A bag in my hand that contained the medicines. As I was walking back, I heard some noises coming from the side. I walked slowly up to the alley from where I was hearing all those noises. It felt like someone was beating up some other person.

I hid in the corner when I saw some people crowded up in a corner. I know I'm such an idiot to be coming here and watching this, but I just felt like something is wrong over here.

I watched the group as they slowly walked back. Then some guy with a mask on his face came up. He looked at the group of men and then to the wall. I looked where he was looking and I put my hand on my hand to stop my scream. There was a man backed up on the wall. Blood covered his face and more blood was oozing out from his leg.

The man in the mask walked closer to the injured man. "You thought you'd get away?" The masked man said. His voice had a familiar tone but it was husky.

Right now I was hiding in the corner. A trash can hid my whole figure.

The masked man suddenly laughed out loud. His laugh had an evil tone to it. Suddenly he stabbed the man in his chest and my scream came out. Every one looked at me as I came out of the corner. My hand on my mouth as I stared at the man who was dead right now. Then I ran. I ran as fast I could. I couldn't hear anyone at the back of me. I stopped running and looked around. No one followed me. The street was empty.

I let out a sigh. Then someone's hand was on my shoulder. I let out a scream. But it was Landon. I sighed and hugged him. He hugged me back.

"Oh my god Lando-" I stopped abrupt when I saw blood on his collar. I hiccuped. I tried to push him but he was stronger.

Suddenly he pushed me against a wall. His whole body pressed against mine. He stared at my eyes intensely.

"Who are you?" I whispered. He didn't answer.

"You were the one wearing the mask. Weren't you?" I asked again.

He let out a small breath.

"Yes." Was his answer.

My heart started escalating.

"Don't be scared. I won't hurt you. I'd kill myself if I hurt you. You're an angel." He whispered. My breath hitched.

"Charlie, I want you to listen carefully. Don't tell anyone about this. This is a secret between me and you. If you tell this to anyone then........The thing that happened a few minutes ago will happen again." He said his voice was calm.

"Who are you?" I whispered once again.

"I'm a gang leader." He said, his face inches away from mine.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Then opened them again and looked at me. He slowly leaned in. Then kissed me. I was too shocked to respond. I stood as still as a statue. His kiss was soft and small. Just a small peck. Electricity shot through my body.

He pulled out slowly and put his forehead against mine.

"Why'd you kiss me?" I whispered slowly. It's not that I didn't like it.

"I couldn't resist it, I cannot resist you, baby Girl." He whispered.

"I've to go, but baby girl, remember your promise." He whispered as he kissed my cheek and went running. I stood there. I still had my bag which contained the medicines.

Thank God.

I walked back home, but only two things were on my mind.

Him and his kiss.

------------------
Song: Havana by Camila Cabello feat. Young thug.

Hey my crazy maniacs!

How was the chapter?😏
Tell me your thoughts!
Also hear the song on top! It's amazing! I love Camila!

LOTS OF LOVE♥️♥️
SANA.