Undone

Prologue

"You think you can hide from me? Well, think again! I'll come and get you Dee. YOU ARE MINE!"

I can feel the shudder of my consciousness as i reminisce the events of the past. His words hunted me like demons whose every intention is to consume my every soul and drag me to hell around. 

The heaviness of my strife triggers to erupt the memories I've been safely keeping from the depths of my cognition, believing that it would never catch me up. Hoping that i could finally have the peace I've been longing for so long. 

However, things don't go as easy as that. Past will always be around to hunts us, scare us till' we no longer have the will to move and fight. It's like a predator taking its time strategizing and eliciting genuine fear towards its prey. 

And here i am in the same predicament I had; scared and helpless. I can't help broke down and sob. 'Why can i live in peace for once?' 

What i solely ask is some moment of peace. I deserved it. Long years with him had me broken. A large sob continue to escape from me. I wanted to tell myself that all's well but i can help feel repulsive. Telling myself that everything would be okay would be an understatement. I know it would never be okay not until he's gone. 

Looking down on this nasty piece of paper. I can't help think that the life i've been slowly rebuilding would soon to crumble. That the life that I've been striving to get for the past two years could easily lose it meaning. I didn't expect that my past would come so soon, that it would continue to hunts me; not only in my dreams but also in reality. And on this case escape is not an option. Somewhere around the dark corners he is lurking, waiting for the perfect moment reveal himself.

****

Author's Note:

I know that my writing sucks. I am not really a writer. I just so happen to love the idea of writing but i totally lacked the talent..Hehehe!...Even if you leave a nasty comment on this story i wouldn't feel bad. instead, i would be very happy. Even though this story if full of grammatical error and the plot is not so good. The fact that you read it makes me happy. 

If you want to leave a very nasty comment, please do. I would love to read what you would say. You, leaving a comment or suggestion will help me improve this story.

Thank You! Have a good day!