Chapter 1

TYLER'S P.O.V

What the hell is wrong with him I was just looking at him and he get so mad and overly offensive!

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

He can never find out because he will probably tell everyone and I don't want everyone to know.

Maybe I should try becoming friends with him.... But that will be very risky.... Mmm think, that's it I have to become friends with him, it's the only way to find out safely if he is.

Later That Dat 4th Period.

"Hello Students my name is "Ms. Jasper" I will be your art teacher for the rest of this semester."

"We won't start of by drawing ourselves because that's a bit Cliché, So instead you will draw someone else and I will now pick your partners"

"Astrid and Kyle, Camellia and Diane, Bianca and Julie, And Tyler and Jeremy"

"What?!?" Jeremy shouts "Excuse me! No shouting in my class besides what's so wrong with working with Tyler?"

She says "Nothing, It's fine"

"Yay we get to draw each other" says Jeremy sarcastically "this is going to be a long semester!" I say.

"T-Tyler?"

"What?"

"S-Sorry about today, I didn't mean to start a fight this morning"

"I-It's ok, S-Sorry for punching you" says Tyler shocked by the sudden niceness.

"You know, Your not that bad Tyler, We might actually be friends by the time this semester is over."

"I'd like that" says Tyler with a smile.

"Me too" said Jer with a wink.

"U-Um how are we supposed to draw each other in class with just a few lessons?" Asked Jeremy

"I'd expect that you would go to your partners house and draw each other there too" said the Teacher.

"Oh" said Jer "it's ok, You can come to my place and we can draw each other in my room"

"Yeh!" Said Jer excitedly.

"D-Do you want to come over today after school, I'll drive you, If you want?"

"Yeah sounds good!" Said Jer

"Ok cool, I'll meet you at your locker then!" Said Ty excitedly.

AFTER SCHOOL, JER'S P.O.V

Just got out of last period and I see Stefan and Elena.

"Hey" says Elena

"Hey" I reply

"Do you want to talk when we get home?" Says Elena

"U-Um actually, I'm going over to Tyler's house to get started on our art project..."

"Oh ok..... I'll see you later then."

"Ye-" interrupted by Tyler "Hey!"

"He-" interrupted by Elena "Since when are you friends with my brother?"

"Since today, Why?"

"Um nothing it's okay, Cya Jeremy"

"What was that all about?" Asks Tyler while him and Jer are walking to the car.

"I don't know, But I'm going to find out...."

(Tyler opens the passenger door for Jeremy)

"Thanks" says Jer

"It's ok"

Halfway to Tyler's house Jer says "C-Can I tell you something?"

"Um, Yeh sure" says Ty

"Promise not to tell anybody?" says Jer

"Promise" says Ty

"I-I"

"I kinda...... Think..... Your..... Hot" says Jer

"R-R-Really?" says Ty

"Y-Yeh" Says Jer

"I don't know what to say, Let's talk when we get to my room" says Ty

"But aren't your parents home?"

"Nah, My mums at the bar getting drunk as usual, And my Dad had a conference in New York" says Ty

"O-Oh ok" says Jer

Tyler parks the car rather sloppily in Front of the Lockwood Mansion.

"Thanks" says Jer after Ty opens the door for him.

"No worries" says Ty

When they walk into the house Ty asks "Do you want a drink?"

"Nah I'm fine thanks" says Jer

They walk up the stairs and Ty Opens the door for Jer

"Thanks" says Jer

"W-" Ty interrupts Jer with a long passionate and wet kiss.

Jer begins to kiss back, Tongues now fighting against each other for love.

Ty bites Jer's lip and they fall onto Ty's bed while now grinding on each other, Not grinding anymore but just lying there cuddling each other.

"I like you, Alot!" says Ty

"Me too!" says Jer

Now both drifting off to sleep......

...............................................................

Thank you for reading! Remember please vote and comment! I will update either later today or Tomorrow! Bye!

I'm not posting another chapter until someone votes or comments.... Cause I don't know how you guys are finding it. Until someone comments or votes bye :)