USUK~Oneshot Just a joke

"Come on Iggy! I was just joking" The tall American yells as he chases after the peteite Englishman."No America! That wasn't funny. And don't call me Iggy!" The man yells back "But Aruther it was a joke!"

~Flashback brought to u by Italys pasta-Yummieness to love~

"Meeting finshed, you all can leave now" The dull german said. "Wait! I got something to say! " the blonde American spoke up. "What is it America?" The german said with a grin. See, Everyone knew what the American was going to do. And they all wanted to see how the Englishman would react. "England I love you~!" America said with a grin "W-what?!" the now tomato red England said. "I love you!" That just made him blush more, which caused everyone to laugh. "Da! you were right America it was worth it!" The Russian cried. "Y-You! you basterd!" England yelled as he ran out of the room.

~End flashback~

"Aruther please!" America begged. "It was just a joke, I didn't mean to hurt you" The Englishman stopped where he was. "Well you did you basterd! I-I really thought you meant it..." He finshed barely in a whisper. "England..." Slowly the American stepped towards him, turning to see a teary eyed England. "England why, why are you crying?" He asked worridly. "Because you basterd I love yo-!" England stopped when he realised what  he had just said. He stared at the now shocked America, feeling tears overwelm him he ran off into the woods. 'Damn it! There's no way he'll like me! I'm such a fool!'

'He... loves me?' America stood where England had left him. "My god... England!" He cried as he ran in the same direction. "-land! England!" He heard America yell, but he was too busy crying to bother running off again. Finally America found the sobbing England. "Artie..." He whimpers. "G-go away" The Englishman mumbles. "No" America says sternly as he embraces England in a warm hug. "W-what are you doing!" England yells as he struggles to get away."Let me go!" "No Iggy..." The American says gently as he runs his fingers through the other mans blonde hair. "w-w-why...?" "Because Iggy, I love you too... I truely do"

Hey! Youmaditsjustaone-shot? Hahah Iknowitsucked. Ohwell... IfuwantasequalletmeknowanddependingonhowmanypplwantoneI'llmakeone... Yea.... thefluffinessthough! =^•^= ~Creeps