One

Gosh darn, I'm stranded. There's sand in my mouth and seaweed in my hair.

I cleaned myself up and took a deep breath. Looking around, I start to take in the captivating view. There's a long row of palm trees and coconut trees lightly swinging from side to side. A large cave in the near distance.

But undeniably the most captivating was the sea all around. It's rich and deep green aqua was gorgeous. The waves sounded soothing. I could hear the foam, the tiny bubbles crackling.

I need to explore. I think this is the place. I think he's here.

The sand under my bare feet was smooth, I felt tiny shreds of stone in between my toes. My decision was to go and discover the insides of the cave. I headed towards the large rocks, cautious of my surroundings.

Breath.

Crikey! Did I just hear a breath?
I decided I did. And I turned around, grasping onto my wooden paddle.

Oh, I shuddered. It was him. It had to be.

He was massive; he had broad shoulders, his hands as big as melons, his whole solid body smothered in tattoos and inkings of design. The man had long brown locks of curly hair, however not as long and pretty as mine.

He raised a brow and flashed a grin.

I grumbled and stomped my foot as hard as I could into the sand. I threw my arms up, still grabbing tightly onto my paddle. I took a deep breath and--

"I am Moana of Motusi! You will board my boat and restore the heart to Tafiti."