Chapter 1.

My name is Camila. Im a shy but easily approachable girl. I have long, black hair. Im pretty short. About 5,5.
I had a friend. Kells. He's really tall.. about 6,3
We've know eachother for some time now.. about 6 years.
We never actually spoke or had anything going on. We were best friends since 13' but it changed when he started dating another girl.
She was so jealous so she deleted my number from Kells' phone and deleted everything about me from his phone. She absolutely hated me.
She left him a year later for another guy.

Me and Kells we're supposed to see at an old car repair place tonight. It's been a long time since we saw.
I went to NY to get a job but now that im back on my feet, I moved back to Ohio.
This place is where i grew up. With Kells. We were inseparable. Everyday we were hanging out. 
     Last week i found a picture of us together at 17'.. And im currently 21, he's 27. It's impossible for it to be him on that photo. Tho' i remember us stealing cars together. We stole things from stores, cops running after us everyday.
Hiding from everyone. We thought it was fun! Until we got caught. No escape. But i need to forget it. Im not going back to that.
It was dangerous. Them pointing guns at us. He got shot by a police once. It was close. I can't go back.

Anyways, i wore a loose but short black t-shirt.  Jean Shorts, a leather jacket, thick highheels, and fishnet leggins. I had 2 necklaces. 1 from my mom. It had a silver heart on it. The other one said "Be
"Fuc
"Bitc
Wich was the half of a necklace and it was a bff necklace i got from my bff.
When both necklaces were connected it says "Best fucking bitches".

I got in my car. Well it wasnt my car, Kells stole it for me once.  I could still smell the old fresh scented wonder decorations in the car. The fresh paint. I still kept the car. Tho' telling everyone it's mine.
It was the only thing i had left of him.
I drove 2 blocks to the car repair place.
I was so nervous my heart almost beated through my chest. My palms were sweating.

"Come on you can do this. Camila get yourself together"
I spoke to myself.
I got out of my car.
I saw Kells smoking at the corner.
I walked to him as he turned around hearing my highheels knocking on the asvalt.

Kells: You came!

*Hugs Camila*

Me: Of course! Good to see you! Dont remeber you smoking tho'

Kells: I didnt. I started a year ago.

Camila: Okay.

Kells: So what are we gonna do?

I looked him in the eyes showing a look that i wanted to do something fun.

He got what i was trying to tell him.
He threw his jay on the ground, stepped on it and took my hand.
He ran behind the corner holding my hand.
His hand was cold and big.
His touch felt good for a long time.

We came to the car repair side. There was hundreds, propably thousands of cars lying around. All needed to be fixed. The place was abandoned so there was nothing or noone coming here for a long time.

Kells: Wich one?

Me: Kells..  I

Kells: Camila. Trust me. Its okay

I felt unsure bout' stealing another car now that im already running from the cops with my crime register full.

Me: I.......I want the white one there

Kells looked at me and we went to the white porche on the side.

He broke the window and opened the door. He opened the door on the passenger side to me.

"Get in lady"
Kells said with a smile on his face.

"Thank you very much"
I responded with a giggle and a smile.