Chapter 2.

I woke up the next morning to someone calling my phone. I thought it was Kells so i rushed to it and picked up.

"Ms. Cabello? Were calling from the local police station. We have something very important to tell you"

I thought this was it. I got caught. After all these years of hiding.
I went sitting on my bed waiting for them to rush in to arrest me.

"Ms. Cabello?"

I didnt answer.

"You were asked to go visit a young man to the police station" "You'll get a ride from us there incase you want to visit him" "He answeres to the name Kells"

Kells got caught!! I cant believe it!!

I wanted to go. But i didnt want anyone to recognize me so i said:

Yes, umm i will. Later. No thank you

"Okay. Give yourself up to the info and they'll let you talk to him"

Me: Is it serious?

"He is in alot of trouble. Including several criminalties, and car stealings he is holding Marijuana and Cannabis to himself. We found the illigal substinces in his pockets" " He said that the only person worth calling is you" "I expect you're his girlfriend?"

Me: His girlfriend?

"Thats what he told us. We'll get back to you. Thank you for your time Ms. Cabello. Goodbye"

I closed the phone.
I rushed to put on a black hoodie, sunglasses, converses and skinny jeans.
I knew he was in alot of trouble and i had to get him out.
I rushed out to see my car missing. I LEFT IT TO THE ABANDONED CAR REPAIR PLACE!

I walked there. It took about 26 minutes. I got there and saw my car being taken away.
There was 5 police officers and another guys checking out the car.
I went quickly behind a corner.
I heard them talking:

"This is the place the car was stolen from?"

"Yes. This is the car Kells had ridden on his way here. It was claimed missing many years ago. Since 2010."

"Woah, he's in alot of trouble"

I had to get Kells out!!
I called a taxi to myself
I jumped to a taxi and got to the police department.

I went inside and saw Kells waiting and sitting on the chairs with 2 police officers standing next to him.
He lifted his eyes up from the floor to me.

"CAMILA!!"

Kells screamed and stood up.
He started running to me but the officers took his arms and held him in place. He struggeled his way out.

He ran to me and wrapped his arms around me. I smelled a fresh aftershave.. With a dash of something familiar..I couldnt tell what it was

Kells: Im so sorry C, i'll never let you down like this again!!

Kells held his hands on my hair looking me in the eyes. His look made my whole body shiver.
His hands were shaking and tears were dripping down his cheeks.
I held his head and wiped his tears off with my thumbs.

Kells: Camila... I I dont know what to tell you..

He hugged me again.. I suddenly recogniced that smell he had on aswell as the aftershave.
IT WAS WOMEN'S PERFUME

I loosed my grib of him and backed from him.

Kells: Cam...Whats going on?

Me: You werent at your place for the night yesterday werent you...