Chapter 1: The Demon king's son

Today, was the craziest day of my life so this is how it starts!

"Hey, Skye lets have a picnic in the forest!" Summer asked excited.

"Sure, I don't mind... let's do it!" I laughed.

Then me, Summer and Nikki packed our baskets and set off to the forest! But we entered the wrong one!

AGAIN!

I went deeper in the forest to find people partying around a gigantic camp fire! It was quite and entertainment! I hid behind a  tree because it wouldn't be very pleasent to barge in and destroy the party!

"What are you doing in these parts?" A voice asked angrily.

A cold shiver ran down my spine as it made my body not move an inch! I turned around to find a handsome boy.. no! Demon with fox ears, tail, claws, creamy skin, freckles, baby brown eyes and black silky hair was glaring at me. But I could stop staring, but it was like I couldn't stop staring... he was gorgeous!

"I...err....em....w-well..." I stummered.

"What are you?" he asked impatiently.

"I am h-human" I replied back but before I could ask about his name he took my hand and ran to another big tree to hide.

"Shh!" he said" that's my Uncle... you shouldn't be here!"

"What's wrong about..." I started but I was interrupted

"This ceremony isn't any ordinary one... it's known as the 'human killer' and they've already got some of you!" he continued sadly

"T-that's cruel!" I whisper-shouted angrily

But before I could even speak one more the king started the ceremony

"Welcome my fellow demon friends today we have found two humans hanging around in our monster forest and they claimed to have a little party but we beat them up for really spying on us! so now my children come here!"

And when he said that they demon boy who was helping me turned demonic and grabbed me by the collar with red eyes and this time he had fangs and its that look he gave me was terrifying and put me in a spot that got to the point I wasn't able to move!

Then dragging me out the forest he showed me to his uncle and he wasn't smiling in a evil way he was glaring at everyone!

"Uncle, I found this human pest spying on the ceremony! what's should we do with it" he answered while holding me up high into his face by my collar.

"Put her over there with the rest of them" the king answered him with an evil laugh

But the guy never reacted he just tied me up and threw me... yes threw me in jail. when I got there Nikki and Summer were there beaten up!

"What happened here? was it you that king was  talking about?" I shouted

"Y-yes it was us, we were setting up the picnic and then they caught us!" Summer explained

"WHAT DID THEY DO?!" I shouted angrily.

I was so sieving! sieving with pure rage that I broke the chains and then pulled apart the bars, walked up to the demon son and slapped him hard in the face leaving my a red mark on his face and I gave him a dirty look and said furiously

"This is what you get for betraying me! oh and hope you have a lovely party without any sacrifices!"  Then I walked off into the portal to the human realm.

"Whoa, Bro, what was that? Did you make her mad or something?" Kyle asked laughing

"I dunno..." he replied rubbing his face, then he got up and walked to his room talking to himself