Chapter 4: The Truth Comes Out!

I saw Summer and said my goodbyes and to everyone and then I looked down the cove, turned, waved and fell backwards! I wasn't scared of dying anymore, but I knew this would be better for Kris since he's already dead since he gave me a last goodbye so yeah and my last thought of him before I die and be with him forever in heaven...

"I love you Kris and goodbye..." I whispered and then closed my eyes

In the other realm...

Kris wakes up from his slumber and grew with rage as he heard Skye's voice ran to the portal room and jumped through it...

"Your majesty, Kristerfer was able to get to thee human realm"

Fake king Martin looked at the secretary and smiled then did a sign and 2 boys and a girl walked in, he said something,they laughed evilly and went off into the portal room and to the other side.

in the human realm...

Kris uses his master nose, runs and jumps over Summer, Nikki, Kyle, Kody, Samantha, Daniellea, Rachel, Kayleb, Kayden, Kaylen and most of the journalist and reporters. He jumped straight down the cove and landed first and caught Skye as she thinks that she is dead!

"Hey, I'm not dead! but how?" I asked then I look at the person who was holding me and when I saw who it was, tears came down my eyes and I hugged him tight as everybody climbed down the mountain.

"Kris.." I sniffed

"Idiot, don't you ever.." Kris started before I kissed him with a passionate kiss!

In the dream...

"I'm sorry I thought you did the same thing and that it would be the best...." I cried

"When I heard you say 'goodbye' I ran here a fast as I could!" he continued

"Shut up..." I said pulling his face "And kiss me..."

And in reality I did the same but for some reason I tasted a lot o blood and when I looked at Kris he had a large spear through his chest...

"Kris... Kris... KRIS!" I scream as he fell down and layed there coughing.

Then everyone came to gather and cry but Kris had one request for me but he couldn't say it when he turned his head and stopped breathing!

"KRISTERFER! I screamed as I held his hand and cried! Even Kyle cried with me!

I got to my feet and push my hand outwards and through my tears I mumbled:

"Connect to the Ice Arkive... Angelnano!"

Then a big blue dress with big baby blue wings and fox ears, fox tail, claws and a large sword appeared and I gave them a look that they'll never forget. Then Fake Goddess Mandie came and so did Fake Demon Martin, they smiled and laughed at all of us and stopped when I started talking!

"When I was born you took my parents... Then when I was growing up you lied to me my whole life... Then I met Kristerfer Johnson and fell in love with him.... you interfered and then you killed my new boyfriend..."

"H-how does she know that?" they said scared but I continued with a laugh and then looked at them...

"A-and so I am...." I started when I drew my sword"...SEND YOU TO HELL!!!"

Then I lashed a strike at them and hit the floor on purpose and then took the Goddess necklace, threw it to open air and a cage opened where mom and dad came and smiled at the situation, they looked at the people who locked them up and then King Edward hit them to hell!

"Have fun burning!!" He shouted as they screamed as they fell down to the flames burned

I turned around, everyone gave us space, took Kris' hand and squeezed it smiled and then kissed him. A few minutes later Kris' hand started moving and he touched my head.