Chapter 2

Authors note: okay, so I was actually going for the whole cute oneshot thing...#fail

Chapter 2 out of 2

(((oOo)))

"Hold his arms down," Josh said, stepping on Chris' hands with his bare feet, succeeding in preventing him from getting up. 

I looked at him blankly, not registering.

"I'm serious," he said through gritted teeth.

Chris tried to stand but I followed the orders and like lightening had both of his hands clamped in my iron grip. I was at least five times stronger than the man. At the very least anyway.

I looked on with almost maddened glee as I saw Cerulli gradually grow more and more frustrated. Sexy. I don't know what had happened to my sense of moral, but I was now finding a person struggling in fear very satisfying. Every scrunch of his perfect brows, every bite of his lip- it was all hot.

If Balz was going to go down this route too then it wasn't just me who was going to have to take responsibility for my actions. 

"Hold him firmly, I don't want him wriggling around," Balz breathed, getting on his knees. I ran my hands down Chris' arms and made him sink down to his elbows. Now that he was lower down, I could see what his band mate was doing.

Balz pulled the mans legs back so that he lay on his stomach. Then he threw the small white towel off with his teeth.

I loved my life.

"Don't you fucking dare Balz," Chris muttered, clenching his jaw and trying to look behind him. I knew he was struggling as much as he could against me, but it only felt like a tickle. Maybe I should go back to being a body builder; I missed the satisfaction of outdoing other men in strength. 

"You gonna just sit there and watch again you sick fuck? Don't let him-nnnn...mmmn fuck! Stop!" Chris cried, raising his hips off the ground, but then giving up against the firm hold Balz had on his legs. 

I watched as that delicious mound bounced around from the brief movement, licking my lips.

"Fuck you Richter," Chris growled, sending me a death glare that actually scared me. I bit my lip nervously, making sure my hands were firmly placed over his arms still. 

My ears pricked up to the sound of wet squelching. Josh was having the time of his life, rubbing his face between the two firm mounds with no care about the amount of saliva he was producing. He was literally drooling all over the thing.

When Chris started to moan quietly, I felt him stop resisting against me. I let go of his arms and grabbed his hands, pulling him towards me so that he was lying flat against the hard ground. He didn't resist; his body was limp and he continued to moan. I sat on his back anyway after letting him go, just in case.

"Open it for me," Josh breathed as he caught his breath with his tongue stuck out, saliva producing a thin silver string that connected him to Chris' asshole.

I didn't need to be told twice. Soon I had both of Chris' firm soft mounds in each hand, squeezing them hard and spreading them apart. My hands felt glorious, I squeezed them again and heard the man beneath me yelp.

"Don't lie, you fucking love all this attention," I heard myself say. Right, so I had obviously changed my sexuality within the span of ten minutes. First I was just an innocent and confused onlooker, but now I was eyeing another mans winking asshole, feeling my dick pulsate at the thought of taking him. A thought that I would pay good money to fulfill.

"Go deeper," I murmured to Josh, who was wriggling his tongue around the tight looking opening. He dipped  it in and out gently at first, but when his tongue actually started to enter inside he went mad. He batted my hands away and started to ravish Chris.