1. look at me

I woke up and took my new close on. My mother want my to look different, she think what I maybe get some friends if I look different. I think they wouldn't like me even if I is the biggest player ever. I just want to be myself and not change because my mother think I should get some friends and maybe a boyfriend, but I don't want to I want to be myself and study without any friends and without any boyfriend. Boyfriend and friends is just problems and I don't want problems. I just want to be alone and sing without anyone watching, I hate when someone is watching me it's like a tv show in real life and you are the headperson. I don't want a movie about my life, I just want to live it the way I am and not the way my mother wants me to be. I look like a bitch in this close and just now should I have makeup on, nobody would like me in this close. I am now a bitch or no I am not a bitch but I hate to wear this bitchy close. My mom looked at me and smiled.

Mom: that's my girl
Cecilia: mom I look like a bitch
Mom: no you dont do
Cecilia: yes I do and I dont like this close
Mom: Cecilia you should have some friends
Cecilia: I dont want to if I should look like a bitch
Mom: Cecilia you look perfect just remember to smile
Cecilia: mom I dont want friends if they dont like the way I look
Mom: Cecilia you should be able too understand that it is hard to see you home alone every day
Cecilia: I like the way I live
Mom: that's because you never had any friends and they you dont miss it
Cecilia: I dont want to be myself in this close
Mom: Cecilia you should wear this close and now you should go to school
Cecilia: mom
Mom: I dont want to make a decision
Cecilia: then let me be in my old close
Mom: maybe in the future you will thanks me
Cecilia: I won't thank you for make me look like a bitch
Mom: you should go to school now and just smile then it's gonna be a good day
Cecilia: mom
Mom: Cecilia now
Cecilia: see you later
Mom: remember to smile princess

I took my bag and begin to walk in school.
After 5 minutes walk could I see the school I wish that nobody will see me and nobody would talk to me. I wish that I could go back to be myself. I open the door and I took a step into the room. Everyone looked at me and I start going to my cabinet. The boys looked at me and try to flirt with me, but the girls looked angered on me. I could not be more bad or yes it could because a boy name Liam hang on my canbint. Liam is the schools bad boy and the boy I'm in love with but he dont like nerds like me.

(Liam)

(Liam)

I'm just not he's type. I walked to my cabinet.

Cecilia: can you please move so I can take my stuff

He looked at me and smile.

Liam: of course princess
Cecilia: dont call me that
Liam: how should stop me?

He moved and I toke my stuff and went away to begin walking to my class, but Liam stopped me.

Liam: princess shouldn't we find a toilet
Cecilia: no thanks

I went away and walk to my class room. He is a jerk. When I where my old close he is trying to make me killing myself and now he wants to be together with me. He is living in another world. I never understand why I loved him cause that scene just make me hate him, the biggest jerk in the world. I like this look now if I can show the girls that I never will go in bed with him. So girls make you ready cause I'm gonna learn you a lesson you never forget. I walked in the room and some of the britches who calls my close ugly and say that I never get a boyfriend looked at me and open there mouth.

Cecilia: close your mouth there is flies

They close there mouth and looked madly at me. 4 girls game into the room and smiled too me. The took the tree chairs in the bag of the room and signed to me that I should get over too them. I walked over too them.

Aria: hello Cecilia do you wanna set with us
Cecilia: yes thanks
Hanna: I like your stil Cecilia
Cecilia: thanks
Aria: Cecilia maybe you wanna hang out sometime
Cecilia: ja thanks for asking
Spencer: do you want to be at me house sooner when we are done at school
Cecilia: yes I would like too
Spencer: good I would like too know you better
Cecilia: me too

The teacher came into the class room.

Teacher: hello students today we are going to have a new student in the class or he is just coming in another class because he should studie something different, please take care of him

Who is this guy that wants to studie Mathematic with some kind of nerds, that guy isn't a nerd like us cause us in mathematic is some kind of bigger nerds than all the other students in the school. But we all know who is the biggest nerd in the hole universe and it is of course me. I am so happy to be myself and now I am not. I'm a nerd who is wearing the wrong close, but that nerd likes this close and wanna changes her image.

The door opened and a jerk came in. The jerks name is Liam that idiot should go in my class I want to move so I dont have to be in the same room as him. He took a table and a chair and then he start looking at the blackboard.

Thanks for reading this I'm so happy. I'm update every time I can but I dont promise that I would do it that often thanks again❤