Eat Locals

"They are everywhere!"screams, Mary.I see her drawing on one, shooting, re-aiming on another, and repeating the process. something so awful yet so vital to our survival. Killing

My name is Glen but people call me "Slick". An old ninth grade teacher gave the name to me while thinking of her Ex. She always seemed have a new one every week. I am 25 and my sister Mary is 23 we are traveling to a small town in Washington State called Republic. It is said to have an abandoned military base untouched since WWII, with enough weapons and food to keep a small army. The Zombie Apocalypse has stammered its way across the US. The infection has not made it to Republic,according to some other survivors we have met along the way. We are prepared to stop anything that gets in between us, and survival.

My favorite weapon so far has been my Remington 12 gauge semi-auto shotgun. As for Mary she is more old fashioned, she prefers her bow. I have killed about 200 of the bastards now, at first if was hard too kill the walkers. I thought of them as people, I now realize they are never going to get any better. We are the ones that will have to put them out of their misery.

The Zombie out break started with an experiment at Monsanto Corporation to try to create a new variety of weed eating corn seed. When exposed to the chemical, rats didn't react. The corporate office deemed it safe to be sold to farmers everywhere. Once people started to eat the crop they started contracting the disease, it is just that simple. Mary and I were able to hide in our storm cellar through the initial outbreak. Our family was one of the first to be infected, we are the only two remaining.

Our journey had taken us through the heart of the most effected areas. We are always able to survive because I have modified my truck with armor, a cattle guard and a turret in the bed. when we make it to Republic hopefully we can stay until the infection has been terminated by the government, until then we have to survive...

Sorry guys grammar sucks(if you haven't noticed) I have been writing on my phone..:( but don't worry because I will get back to the computer. And I will be changing things too. 10 votes and I am writing the next chapter!!