February 26th, 2017

Today was a bad day, it started with a history test i didn't study for cause i didn't know we had a test. Great!! Anyways as i walked down the hallway in the second period i saw the cute guy talking to Luis.  Honestly that's great, because that means that Luis can tell me some stuff about him. I don't even know his name yet, but okay, i've only seen him one time before. When the bell rang Luis walked in my direction and as soon as he walked next to me i started asking him things about 'the cute guy'. He told me his name was Stefan. I thought about his name for a second. It fits him perfectly. Luis also told me that he is from North-Carolina and he moved here cause his parents passed away in a car crash, and his only family members live here in Ohio. When i wanted to ask Luis more about his parents, he suddenly  said that the cute gu- i mean Stefan told him he was 17. 17? 17. I asked him why he's still at school if he's already 17 years old, and Luis said that he was an INTERN TEACHER. Great. I'm in love with a teacher. Could this day possibly get any worse?

Yet it could. I just got my history grade. I got an E!!! My parents are going to force me to go to summer school. I hate my life. Sigh, GOODnight.