Always be with you

Hey guys this is my first fanfiction! The main character is based off of me, but with a few minor differences. This is a Benedict Cumberbatch fanfiction. There is some foul language and crude ideas, so read at your own risk. Enjoy!

This is the fifth sleepless night in a row. I'm really not sure what is keeping me up so often. It could be a number of things. It could very well be my Journalism final that I have in three weeks, but I doubt it. I've generally always been a B average student, with a few exceptions. It could be the fact that my roommate is a total bitch and I don't know what on earth I could do about that, but it is probably my English lit teacher, Mr. Batch.

So sorry, I've gotten ahead of myself. My name is Alaska Lawrence, I am twenty-three years old and I go to the university of Victoria (UVic). Anyways, back to my dilemmas. Mr. Batch has never really told us his first name. All I know is that once, when his friend came to visit the University, he called Mr. batch Benny. What the hell? But I was never particularly concerned about the matter.

You could probably guess that I have a little crush on him. But frankly, who wouldn't? He is so dark and mysterious, with his beautiful curly hair, and those cheekbones that could cut a diamond, I would be surprised if there was anybody who had met him who didn't want to get with him.

Anyways, even if I could get him to see me as more than a student, it would never last. Either the stress of a relationship would get to him, (I can tell that he hasn't been with very many people), the other students and faculty would find out and ruin it, or most likely he would get bored.

The longest relationship that I have ever been in was three months, and I found him sleeping around. The one before that got bored and left, and before that one told me that he was uninterested and that I "wasn't giving him a challenge". It's complete bullshit. None of them even tried to let me down easy. No way that Mr. Batch would give me a chance.