THE TOP GUARD.

Isaac walked into Heather's office.

"You called me here for what?"

Heather had her back to him.

"You must think I'm stupid huh Issac?"

Isaac sat on her desk.

"Man Heather I don't have no idea what you are talking about care it inlighten me some here?"

Heather turned her face mad with anger.

"Where have you been...answer my questions and nothing more."

She looked him in his eyes.

"Well Heather I'm sorry to bust your leadership bubble, but  I've been where I've been assigned to."

He stood hopping off the desk and walking to the door.

"Isaac if I was you I'd better pick a side and if it ain't the side I think it is then be ready."

He chuckled and left out.

Heater turned to the window watching some of the lab techs and guards traing some of the mutants.

"Issac...hmmm something is off about him."

She looked out the window.

"Soon this chipping faze will be competed and we will have control over the mutants in this zone."

There was a buzzing at her door.

"Come in..." She yelled.

In walked a male with technical boots and camouflaged gear on.

"Heather the first subjeat was chipped do we send him in to the grounds to fight the beasts?"

Heather smiled looking down at a faile in which shes been waiting to experiment with.

"Yes at ten to night we send him in to the beastly woods as a training measure but..." She looked up.

"But?" Asked the male.

"I want all the mutants to watch from the big room." She smiled.

Which made him smile to.

"With pleaser my lady." He laughed as he left.

She smiled looking out the window at a male who was the first one that was chipped and out training.

"Hmmm...lets see if your gonna be a good soldier for us..if you make it out we'll reward you If you don't well you just dont."

She smiled as she sat in the chair.

"James you are defiantly going to fight three of the beast when your time comes."

She laughed throwing Jeff's paper work down.