First look

Oh God, how much work do I have?Today I am very busy.So I want to go home quickly.I came out of the shop and i hurry to the bustop hoping im not late.This is the last bus of the day so if i miss it i have to walk all the way.I can feel the strong wind hitting my face and wrestling my hair.It whispers in my ear that it's going to rain.The wind is getting stronger and it almost feels like there is going to be a tornado.The wind has won over my hair and it falls in my face.As i flip my hair i notice something.Everything starts running in slow motion.Even the trees that looked like they were going to fall on me,look like they are dancing.Everything looks beautiful.I see a man wearing a dark blue shirt and a black pair of jeans.He had his arms stretched out and eyes closed.He was admiring the nature.I've heard that people that admire nature are really good moment.At that moment i felt that he is the worlds most handsome and cute person.I stood there for 10 minutes.Suddenly ,everything changed back to normal and horrible as always.BUMP!!...."OUCH THAT HURT!"....i realise he has bumped into me carelessly.He says "Ouch!! don't you know how to watch where your going??"I get mad at the fact that HE was the one  who bumped into ME.i was about to say something when he beat me to it "well ..your just like the other girls falling for my looks..get it??..FALLING for my looks..heheh" i get super mad and say to him "one.)that was the worst joke ever and 2.)when i was looking at you..i saw nothing good about your looks".."so you WERE looking at me".."you know??i thought men that like nature were good men but i guess some aren't..wait...only you aren't"....he doesn't reply to this and he glares at me...i do the same and part away.

Never want to see him again...