Him again

When i got to the bustop i was sad to find out that the bus had left.I was SUPER mad at that guy.Luckily ,that gave me the strengh to walk the whole 2km home.I was still really scared as i was a pretty little girl on the streets at night on my own.Somehow i made it home.

When i got home i hear my mom shout "Nila!! , come eat then go to bed dear" i say "I DON'T WANT TO EAT..I JUST WANT TO GO TO BED!!!" i shout with some of the anger from earlier

I go upstairs into my room and walk over to the mirror.I furiously ask my reflection "WILL YOU EVER ADMIRE A BOY AGAIN ??WILL YOU?? WILL YOU??" I slap myself across the face and go to bed.

Abishek's(hero)POV :
I make it home and get out of my Lamborghini and go inside my house .

My dad tells me that my advance payment of 2 Lakhs has arrived.I madly tell him i don't care and go upstairs into my room .A few minutes later  robin the butler comes in with a glass of warm milk but i hear my mom telling him that she will give it to me..my mum comes in and gives it to me "why did you bring the milk..you could of let robin bring it" "why can't a mother bring something for her child??"I quickly give the glass back to my mum and i give her a hug.

I tell her what happened today...she just casually smiled as if she smiled at a kis after fighting with another kid...she says goodnight and leaves my room..i go to bed.

Nila's POV:

I hear a REALLY loud noise waking me to the morning rays of light .I go downstairs to see what it is and gind out it is my brother watching TV.He is shouting "ROCKSTAR ROCKSTAR ROCKSTAR" ..I check the tv and see him...him again...