Author's note

Hello, this is Silent_woman1 with an update. As you know, this story is on a hiatus and has been for a while. I'm sorry about that, but I have a lot of things I need to do in my personal life. I just finished the ACT testing today, which sucked, but it was something I had to do. Anyhow, I've decided to do something I never though I was going to end up doing. It makes me somewhat nervous as there are some things I'll have to deny. But...I would like for you to give me some names that you would like in my stories. I'm going through a naming process for some of my characters and some new ones. What sucks about this, however, is that I dislike reusing names. I mean, we can reuse Icy now since that's not her real name anymore. However, names like Lily or Sarah are a no-no. Namely because they have already been used, heck Lily has been used TWICE.

So, I'll be leaving this message on all my fanfics. Give me names you want to see...heck if you feel like it, give the name for a certain personality of a character...but no more Stacy for slutty girls. I already have a name for the bully character and it is never going to be a generic 'Stacy'. Heck, I'm sure there are many girls with the name Stacy that are lovely. Regardless, I'm open to the names you may give me, but if I have already used it, I'm going to have to say no. Sorry! >_<

There was something else.... Oh, that's right! I have something else I want to say.

On my fanfics, I want to know if you want me to make any of my fanfics canon to my main series. If so, then I definitely will need new names because I will be changing it from a fanfic and putting it into a separate book called 'TLO: Side Stories', which is basically what is happening to the characters that disappear for no apparent reason and suddenly reappear much different from before. If you do want me to put any of my fanfics in Side Stories, let me know and I will start working on it along with my main series.

Thank you for you time, and possibly, input.

Stay safe and be well! ~Silent_woman