0

"Let my brothers be!" a young boy yelled, trying to shield three younger boys behind him from a young teen. The teen was quite good looking, with long, white hair and amber eyes that almost looked red. But as of the moment, his eyes were dull, scarred from war.

"Why should I?" The teen - Katsu - taunted, swinging his tanto blade left and right, almost as if he was bored out of his mind. "You're Senju," he sneered.

"Let them go, Kuroyuki," a deep voice boomed from behind him. "Or else your precious sister dies."

Katsu looked over his shoulder, his expression the same as before. The sight that greeted him was his equally emotionless younger sister being held captive by Senju Butsuma, a long blade held at her throat. Katsu sighed.

"How'd you even get here?"

"I was bored," she answered monotonously, her bright amber eyes dull. The Senju leader clicked his tongue in annoyance before directing his attention back to her older brother, pressing the sword against her throat even more. Some blood trickled.

"Let them go. We'll trade - my sons for your sister."

"That's unfair, isn't it? Four for one is hardly a good deal," Katsu replied nonchalantly, not at all bothered by what was happening to his sister.

Butsuma barked out a short yet loud laugh. "Hardly a good deal, my ass. She's your sister and the head of the Kuroyuki. Meanwhile, my sons aren't anything special."

"Aren't anything special, my ass," Katsu replied mockingly. "One of them is to take over as the Senju head when you die. I'll keep the oldest alive and kill the rest, how 'bout that?"

Butsuma growled, pressing the blade harder against the young girl's throat. "You're not in any position to be bargaining, little brat. You should be grateful that I even considered to make a deal with you."

Katsu merely shrugged. "Maybe. But I think that your eyes aren't on the prize."

"What?" Butsuma asked. Katsu pointed downwards, and the Senju looked down. His hostage looked up and grinned a wide, malicious smile before she crumbled into dirt. Senju Butsuma let out a shout of frustration as he watched the small girl reappeared in front of his eldest son.

She analyzed him closely with her cold, calculating eyes before grinning her trademark smile.

"Hi!" She greeted, blood slowly oozing from her throat, though she paid it no mind. Her personality from before seemed to completely fade away as it looked like she turned into a completely different person.

"My name is Kuroyuki Kirai!"

🔹

Okay, first things first.

I'm going to only say this once. Naruto is not mine, it belongs to Masashi Kishimoto. Only events and characters that didn't exist in the original plot are mine. Also, any photos I use are not mine unless I said so.

And also, this is a prologue of sorts that takes place in the near future. The first chapter will be a year before the prologue. The second chapter will be a year or so after the prologue. So yeah. Enjoy!

👑 Queenie