Vampire Shamed

Prompt: Vampire boyfriend upsetting his human boyfriend so he wears silver jewelry to piss the other off

Harry did it again, he "accidentally" killed another one of there enemies they were supposed to question for a kingsman mission. Eggsy was finally getting merlin to like and respect him, but when Harry keeps 'accidentally sucking to much blood' from there culprits, its wasn't helping. It took awhile​ for Eggsy to get used to the whole vampire thing, he used to wear a lot of sliver tongue piercings, which he had packed away somewhere so Harry wouldn't whine. There relationship could have not be going any better, until Eggsy decided to be a little shit to Harry. He deserved it though, the person Harry killed today was a huge fucking deal, well not anymore. Eggsy had searched through his drawers finding the box filled with his old silver accessories from his rent boy days. Silver tongue stud, check. Silver bracelets, check. As well as an overkill touch, he put some silver studded earrings in to match the tongue stud.

It had been a long day at work for Harry, getting yelled at by Merlin for killing another guy, apparently an important one this time, it was hard work. Harry had opened the door to his flat, immediately smelling the delicious food Eggsy had been cooking.

"Whats for dinner babe" Harry asked, getting no response

He knew Eggsy would be mad about this, he always was anytime he killed someone. Harry sighed and was about to wrap his arms around Eggsys waist from before, but stopped.

"Are you, are you wearing silver?" Harry asked taking a step back

"What, you don't like it?" Eggsy snapped back still focusing on his cooking

"Hey I told you i was sorry" Harry hissed and sitting down at there table, which he got up from noticing the silverware

Eggsy turned around leaning against the counter next to the oven and stuck out his tongue

"Really, isn't a tongue stud a little overkill?" Harry said looking around for anything else silver

"Don't you dare talk to me about overkill" Eggsy said squinting his eyes at Harry

"Babe cmon, im sorry." Harry huffed and sniffed the air "what are you cooking?"

"Italian food"

"EGGSY"