KeyKeepers

Caden is a 12-year-old Price of Xynexia, the Demon World and is also the heir to the Demon Throne. He has the powers of Fire and Ice and is considered to have an unsurpassable power.

When he is 12, he gets sent to an unknown realm along with 6 other 12-year-olds. It appears all the 12-year-olds either have amazing special abilities and are the ‘KeyKeepers’, guardians of the ‘Keyes’. Keyes have the ability to protect the planet their assigned to as long as their remained safe and have the power to travel between dimensions. If you’re not a KeyKeeper and do not have access to a Keye, you cannot travel between worlds. That’s how inter-galaxy wars have been kept at bay.

There, Caden meets new friends. Damien, anAngel from Celestia and the Keeper of the Yellow Keye.Kain, a Vampire Prince from Daranda and the Keeper of the Red Keye.Halvard, an Elf from Woohola. He is the Keeper of the Green Keye.Connor, a Werewolf from Behinra. He is the Keeper of the Orange Keye.Vance, a Magician from Aiwana. He is the Keeper of the Blue Keye.Aquila, a Human from Earth. He is the Keeper of the Purple Keye. Although he has no genetic powers, he is a genius and an expert with computers, which astounds the other Keepers.

But now, a threat arises and it’s up to the KeyKeepers to stop it. Danger lurks around every corner, especially in the creepy corridors of Cerberus Castle...