Spicycinnaroll

Paps drew the straw to get Reds V-card "THE GREAT PAPYRUS HAS WON!" he gets up to get ready for his date

Red was walking down snowdin thinking in his head how he was going to tell the others that he wanted to have some 'fun' and who to ask. 'My brother would be rough and demanding, I really don't want that for my first time.' he kept walking 'Blueberry is a no go, Stretch would have is head for tainting his innocent brother' he huffed 'Stretch would be to lazy and not care, be to high too.' growls 'Ketchup would be OK if it weren't for the fact he would be like Stretch and be lazy.' Red sighs 'Paps-' his thoughts were cut off by being picked up and a loud voice "RED LET US GO ON A DATE!

Red was startled and looked at Papa, "s-sure" Papa smiles and runs with red in his arms to their first stop. 'a good start, gonna have to show Paps how to do the do tho' red thought. "HERE WE ARE!" Paps said, Red looked at where they were. They were at a go kart place, "LET'S GO RED" Paps smiles and runs to get the wrist bans with red in his arms.

Paps runs and then stops, Red looks up and see they were at a fun center. There were go karts, arcades, claw machines, a movie theater, a restaurant, and a ice cream stand.

Red looks in awe, Paps still holding red walked in like. "RED WHAT MOVIE WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE?" Paps asked, Red looked over the choices "boss baby looks cool" Red smiles. Paps nods "TWO TICKETS FOR BOSS BABY PLEASE HUMAN!" Paps smile, The human chuckled and nods "the show starts a 3pm" they handed them the tickets once Paps paid. Paps checks the time, "IT'S 11 RIGHT NOW, WE HAVE 4 HOURS OF FUN TO DO!" Paps smiles. Red looks up and smiles back, "WHERE WOULD YOU LIKE TO START RED?" Paps asked. Red looks at his options "let's start at the go karts" Paps nods and heads over there, he gets them in line and wait. After a couple of minutes, they finally got to go. Red sat in a  red car with the number 6 on it, Paps sat in a orange car with the number 9 on it.

"Welcome and thank you for choosing wonderland Fun run, we are strick about safety. So no bumpping, or pushing others keep your hands and feet inside the kart. If you run of track wait for someone to help you, twenty laps is what you get, green means your good, yellow means nearing the end and Red means time to stop. Please be safe and enjoy!" a grey wolf monster says. the karts start up and off we go, Paps and Red were racing eachother. seeing who would be first, after 17 laps the light turns yellow and I know we only have a few more. the light turned red and all of the participants began to turn in, Paps won as he was in front of red. they both got out and smiled "that was fun" red smiles Paps nods, he checks the time. "WOWIE THREE HOURS LEFT"  Red nods "let's head over to the games" they both walk over and got tokens. First they headed to DDR, both began to play.

Red won and was please, they began another game. Wreck-It Ralph Paps watch as Red played, Red made it to the bonus round before he lost. they moved on to sugar rush, Paps chose Vanellope Von Schweetz and Red chose Rancis fluggerbutter. Red was in the lead when paps used Vanellope's power and Paps won. They smiled, they played other games and after a while they checked the time. 1 hour and 55 minutes left, they went to the restaurant and ordered food. Paps got spaghetti and Red got a burger, once they finished a paid they had 30 minutes left. they played a claw game and won some prizes (red cheated)

after that they got popcorn and sat down and waited for the movie, while waiting they watched the previews.

Lonely, bored, wanting to do something? well look no further! Sinvally has arrived, come in! we got games, toys, and so much more!

Hey boys, girls, monsters, and others! come to the Fun center where you can get food, play some games, ride go-karts, and watch a movie! 

Hello everyone! it's circus time come watch a lino tamer, tight rope walker, clowns, animals, and so much more!

please silent your cellphones now, and keep quiet and enjoy the movie!

Paps and red got comfortable and began to watch the movie, throughout the movie Paps slowly started to tease Red.

Hand moving slowly on his leg, up to his crotch yet not going there. Red began to get hard and blushed at the teasing, "Paps, stop teasing me" Red whispers, "Nyeh eheheh, Red we're in public I cannot do anything" Paps whispers back, Red holds in a whine as Paps teases.

Halfway through the movie paps starts to touch Red crotch though is shorts, Red bites his fingers to hold back a moan. Paps continues this till the movie so almost over, he then stops. Red whimpers, Paps smiles.

When the movie ends Red teleport Paps and Him to his room, "your freaking tease!" Red says. Paps smiles and throws Red to the bed and goes over him, "only for you"

LEMON

Paps slowly starts kissing Red, and moves his hand back to Reds wet vagina. Red yelps and paps takes this chance to stick his tongue in and fights for dominance, Paps wins and explores Reds mouth. Red whimpers and Paps takes Red's shorts off and begins to finger Red slowly making him comfortable and able to fit his cock in. Paps other hand moves Reds jacket and shirt up to lick his ribs, Red mewls in pleasure. Paps moves down continues to lick till he retches Reds dripping sex, Paps begins to lick the juices up and puts his tongue in and out Reds vagina. Red grips Paps skull as he does the ministration, "I-I feel warm Paps! whats happening!" Red moans in pleasure, Paps speeds up his licking to Red shouts with pleasure. Paps licks up the red juices, and moves up to kiss red once more "Are you ready Red?" paps Asks. Red nods and Paps removes is clothes.

Paps lines his cock to Reds entrance and slowly moves in Red, Red grips paps and he enters. Once Paps is fully in he waits for Red to get used to the feeling, after five minutes Red nods. Paps moves slowly in and out and soon moves faster and harder, Red moans, Yelps, and shouts in pleasure. "Faster please!" Red shouts, Paps in moving at a fast pace "I-I'm gonna cum again!" Red moans. Paps moves faster than ever, and Red shouts in pleasure as he cums and Paps follows are two or three thrusts. Paps slowly moves out of Red and watches as Red and his cum mix together and makes a darker Red and orange color.

LEMON END

Paps lays next to Red and cuddles him, "I love you Red" Paps whispers. "I love you too Paps" Red says sleepily, soon they both feel asleep.