(o)

Thursday, August 24 (Taehyung)
    "Hyung, where's your sister?" I asked, I haven't seen her since a while ago. "She said she's having a head ache." He answered.
    Aish, that kid should have called me. We continued eating until hyung's phone rang. "It's my sister." He said and was about to stand up. "Put her on speakers." I said, I want to hear her voice.
    "Hello?" Jin-hyung answered. "Hi y/n!" the other members shouted. "O-oppa." She said in a weak voice.
    "Y/n! What's happening?" Jin-hyung said slightly standing up. "My head hurts so much. I can't see anything. Oppa, help me." She said while crying.
    "Why didn't you tell me it ached so much a while ago? I could've brought you to the hospital or at least called Dr.Kim!" Jin-hyung said and stood up, not bothering to even take his phone.
    "Yah, y/n. What's wrong?" I asked but all I could hear was her sobs. "Don't worry. We're on our way." I said and ran to Jin-hyung who was starting his car already.
    Throughout the whole ride all I could think was about her, if she was okay, if she was crying, or if... she died. I shook my head at the thought of her dying. No, she isn't. I know she isn't. She can't!
    "Be fine, y/n." I said and ran inside their house.