Chapter 12

Hayes' POV

"I...I choose.. Cassidy." i say. I know i said i like kaylee but i barely no her. i know cassidy more. Cassidy Bells. "ok. of course its who you pick." Emma says. "We know that she will be broken but its your choice. Maybe it wasn't meant to be." Lily says with a disappointed look on her face. "I.. i was planning to ask cassidy out tonight." i say. "ya you should" Grace says. All of a sudden i see Kaylee run through the door. She as tears in her eyes. She wraps her arms around me. Why? "Im sorry. i dont know why im crying. i didnt mean to yell at you Hayes." She says while she lets go of me and walks out the door. I go after her. "Hey." i say sitting next to her. "Hi." she says

Kaylee's POV

Why am i crying? Why am i crying over Hayes? We are just Best friends and nothing else. So why am i crying? "Hey" I see hayes Sit down nest to me. "Hi." i say with no emotion. "Why are you crying?" hayes asks with worry in his eyes. "I...I dont know." I lie. "Is it because of me?" He asks. "Uh. Y...Ya." i say with embarrassment. "Why? what did i do?" he asks. "I..I like you. No i dont just like you a little i like you a lot. To much. I dont know why. I heard you like Cassidy. I was heart broken. But your my best friend and i want you to be happy." I say crying. "No matter what happens i will be there for you." He says wrapping his hands around me. Butterflies are in my stomach. We walk back to the group. I tel them why i was crying. I stopped and me and Hayes were having a great time. Until The girl i least wanted to see. Cassidy. She walked in. "Hey!" She says. She sees me and gives me a dirty look and walks out the door. Everybody sees that and i run after her. Cam runs and closes the door. Hayes and Matt hold me back. "Calm down Kaylee." Matt says to me. "Why? I mean its the first time i met her and she treats me like trash. I told her not to talk about my Best friends like that and she gets all mad." I say sitting on the chair. Hayes puts his arm around me and says "Your and amazing girl. Dont let her bring you down." i nod my head. "Hey Hayes when are you gonna ask Cassidy out?" cam says. He realizes he shouldn't of said that. "Uh..T..Tonight." He says with a fake grin. I ignore it. "do i have to say sorry? To Cassidy?" i ask. "You dont have to you did nothing." Hayes says. "ya but i dont want to be mad at her for the whole trip." they all agree. We look for Cassidy. "Hey Cassidy." "Hi" she says. "I wanted to say sorry. I think im just having a bad day and i never meant to yell at you like that." I say. "Its fine. and im sorry for talking bad about your best friends. If that happened to me i would do the same." she says. We hug it out. I was happy until i realized the apology was fake.

Hayes' POV

"Hey cassidy!" i say. "I have something to ask you." she nods her head and looks at me. "Will you go out with me?" i say with a smile. "OF COURSE" She yells happily. I look around to see the group. But someones missing. Its Kaylee. Im guessing she didnt want to see this. 

Next morning

Me and kaylee are best friends. We inseparable. Unless Cassidy is with me. I love Kaylee (As a best friends). But i can tell she hates cassidy. Me and Kaylee are watching a movie in the living room of hour hotel room. "Hayes can you come here i need to talk to you." Privetly." She says. I walk up and see what she need to say.

Kaylee's POV

Me and Hayes are watching a move. it was nice and peace full till i hear cassidy. "Hayes can you come here i need to talk to you." Privetly." she says. I roll my eyes. since hayes is gone i can use a break from sitting. I get up and walk to my Hotel bedroom. "Hayes." i hear cassidy say. "i hide behind a wall and eavesdrop. Even though i know its bad. "Hayes if you want to be with me you have to stay away from Kaylee. You Guys cant be Best friends Maybe friends that dont talk to each other." She says with a smirk. My eyes start to fill up. "I..i dont know Cassidy. She's My best friend." Hayes says with glossy eyes. "Ya but you can tell she hates me. And likes you. What if something happened between you to. Were does that leave me? Hayes it either your Best friend or me." She says. "BAM" I drop my phone on accident. I run crying. Hayes chases after me. I run out the door and he grabs me and pulls me close. "Kaylee.." "It's fine hayes." "No its not Kaylee your My Best-" I cut him off. " Yes im your best friend and you love me. But in a friend way. You love cassidy in a different way. We dont have to talk or even look at each other if i know your going to be happy with Cassidy." I say walking away. "B...But" Hayes says with tears going down his eyes. Why is he crying?  Don't look back. Dont look back. I say to my self. I look back with Hayes sitting on the floor with his head down and his back against the wall. I run. I run to the girls and guys. I see them and hug my best friends. 

Hayes' POV 

 I tear up and Kaylee said to not be friends anymore. I always loved Kaylee. But cassidy is my girl friend. I dont know what to do anymore. I walk over to Cassidy and tell her. "Why are you crying?" She asks. "because of kaylee." I say. "Dont cry about her she is worthless. Trust me." she says. I wanted to say something but i couldnt. i loved cassidy to. 

Matthew's POV

 Im one of Kaylee's Best friends. Well Me, Cam, Nash, and Shawn are also the girls. And we dont like seeing her get hurt. I feel someone wrap there arms around me. Its Kaylee. She is crying. "Me and hayes arnt friends. At all." She says crying. "What why?!" me and the other question. "Because i over heard Cassidy tell hayes to choose me his best friend or Her. I told him stay with her because he would be happy." she says. We do a group hug and head up stairs. we are in front of the door. "I cant go in." She says. "why?" i ask. "because, i dont want to see Hayes and Cassidy cuddling in the living room." She says with a tear running down her face. "it will be fine." i say comforting her. We walk in and see hayes and Cassidy.

Kaylee's POV

I saw them and wanted to cry again. But i didnt. I stayed calm. "Get out." I Hear the girls say. "Excuse me?" Cassidy says. "You heard us get out." Lily says. "Uh.. No. Why would i? Im with my Boy friend." She says with an evil smirk and looks at me. "No. you made hayes chose. Over his Best friend and you! Kaylee wants hayes to be happy so she made him pick you! She told us everything." Sophie yells. "ENOUGH" I scream. "IT'S OVER! SHE WANTS HIM TO HER SELF AND I CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. NEITHER CAN YOU GUYS. i yell crying. "I Love you guys. thank you fore standing up for me. But yelling at her wont do anything. I say while running to my room in the hotel. Im crying over a boy. I guy i like way to much. I fell for him and he fell for another. I need to Move on. Move on.

~~~

Hey Guys! So i might write more tonight because i have to go places. I might right one more chapter before i go! Comment what you thought about this chapter! Thanks for reading! :)

(Sorry for any mistakes i might of missed)

Bye <3