Chapter~3 Abandoned and Re-hired

The next morning, I woke up and put on the same clothes, a white sweater, black skirt, and a brown scarf. I looked into the living room, Which consists of a flat screen HD T.V. a white couch, a white rug and a few other things like shelves with books, toys on the shelves with books, my most favorite nicknaks and a few other treasured things. I walked in and saw my kitten still eating, I decided I'd name her "Oreo" (She looks like this)

 I walked in and saw my kitten still eating, I decided I'd name her "Oreo" (She looks like this)

I smiled slightly.
I walked over to my computer and an ad popped up say "Bendy Studios, Help wanted. Please go to BendyStudios.Com for more information. (Thats a fake site, it's not real, before you get conclusions) I went to "BendyStudios.Com" It said "Looking for a female or male animater expert at drawing and Animating will get paid $250 a day. (Also comfortable with a live devil) When I read that last part I shivered a little bit. I applied for the job leaving my essay to describe why I should have this job, I wrote. "Dear BendyStudios.Com, My name is (Y/N) (Y/L) (last name) I'm an 16 year old girl, who enjoys Animating and Drawing. I'd really love for you to hire me to get this job, I'm also comfortable with working with a real life demon, Please contact me at (E/N) (Email name) If you have any questions,
Sincerely Yours  (Y/N) (L/N). I finished writing my essay for the manager. It was 3:04 P.M. Oreo was awake staring at me. I closed the computer and picked her up. She locked my hand, I said to her "Are ya hungry, girl?" She meowed and pretended to nibble my nose, I took that as a yes (I forgot to describe to here it is) you have wavy brown hair, with a pink flower in it, you have a smooth curved face, a small nose and pink cheeks. (This is your hair)

(Face)

Thats a only what you look like now let's continue with the story.

I walked into the grocery store, people now at the kitten than me kitten than me, kitten than me. It got really annoying so I rolled my eyes, than they looked away. I got into the pets aisle, I grabbed some wet food lots of it, Like 24-30 cans, I was surprised it only costed $2.40. I grabbed a bag and placed the food in it, And I walked feeling the burning sensation of people watching me. I walked home and feed the kitten her wet food. I checked my computer and saw a reply, when I read it I was thrilled!

~to be continued~ Hope you enjoyed!